SSC General Hawk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah well she was also stacked and damnit, bewbs are good enough for me.

Remember the cartoon episode with her in Destro's castle in her nighty the whole time? :naughty:drool

got HAWK...he's all geared up! Everything here,as always,is much better in person and this one is one of the best in the line!

I got my Hawk today, no paint issues, but unfortunately the exclusive head didn't have the inner ring so it will attach to the neck. :slap

Gotta contact SS to see if they can send me just the ring.

hawk is great no paint problems here either. just wondering how to attach the knife to the leg. anybody have suggestions on this?

Keep em coming Sideshow!!!!

Waiting on Viper and Zartan to fill in my Cobra Display

Crappy picture, but I can't let this thread die yet!!
gijoe2004.jpg

I think it's the hairline and eyebrows that throw it off a bit. I put all their helmets on yesterday, but I like to be able to see their faces.:dunno

Not sure if SilentSurfer saw the other ones I posted, but here a couple more. I tried to get some of the texture of the sculpt and how smooth and natural the paint apps are. Its a FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR cry from what we got previous Joes.
Hope these were what you were looking for Silent.

Here is a link to the other pix in case you missed them....

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4015892&postcount=1429

Thanks very much KD. I forgot to check back, but now I've seen your pics. Wow, the freckling and blood vessels are very hard to see in pics. I guess you need to really see it in person to notice. Some of your super close ups showed they were there though. I was about to get demoralized that I put so much into the paint apps if it wasn't translating at all.

Whoa...

You actually painted Hawk?

Not much royalty posts in this section, but I did want to say a big thank you without sounding too much like an ass kisser.

Just checked out your thread... then had a seizure. Awesome work.

Back