SSC Green Lantern 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sucks about the suit. It looks good, but too restrictive. Guess you have to apply some heat to get more dynamic poses.

Mine will be here friday.

I have a extra Bats body if needed.

You can cut the seam at the bottom of the pants to pick them up. That would give the pants more give, but I can't tell how much. Also, the suit will not fit the Batman body. It doesn't stretch much, plus it doesn't have that seam on the back like the Batman and Superman outfit.

DNyyGM.jpg

XRd4oD.jpg

Thanks OneThousandMasks for the pics and the summary!
For me, I was never going to spread his legs or have him kicking anyway (he's not Batman), so I'll still be happy with him! Glad the sculpt looks good, and I think they went with a decent shade of green.

All he is good for is museum pose, which I think at lot of people prefer. You can't do any dynamic poses.

Btw, the mask is a separate piece. But is it not a reveal mask. It has the shape of the mask indented onto the face and glued on.

GL with the green flower EX on.

qq0bzB.jpg

Last edited:
All he is good for is museum pose, which I think at lot of people prefer. I know he doesn't kick like Batman. But you can't even pose him like:
Green_Lantern_Hal_Jordan.jpg

Thanks again for the extra shots!
Interesting that he can't do that pose, as they have 2 pics of him in a similar pose on the website. dc-comics-green-lantern-sixth-scale-100335-01.jpg
Oh well. I'll likely have him in a hover pose. The limited articulation definitely limits display options. At the same time though, I don't leave my HT Amazing Spidey 2 figure in dynamic poses either (even though he can do them), cause I don't want to ruin the suit. Ahhhhhh toy collecting..

OneThousandMasks? Based on your pics, does the fist construct also have a guantlet already pre-attached? Or does it fit over a fist?

The construct comes with another gauntlet with green shading on it. It also has a fist attached to it that I couldn't remove.

GHD4Ls.jpg

They also went with Hot Toys style pegs.

TY5z2q.jpg

With a little effort I was able to get this pose.

c1J57C.jpg

QpBlnR.jpg

I guess if you keep strectching the fabric little by little, will eventually give in a tad. or as Evil F suggested a little heat might help.

Last edited:
Would you have to rip the seams on sides to take off the suit? I mean it's nice that the suit doesn't have that seam at the back which wouldn't be covered by a cape. However, it sucks that it's more difficult to take off.

Damn, David! That looks awesome. I hate to sound like a broken record but how hard would it have been for Sideshow to make that Green Lantern figure? It's so awesome in it's simplicity. Maybe that's why it's great; how simple it is, not so overly complicated. I guess SSC was trying to give it the look Hal has when he uses the Ring and there is a green aura around his body but at the end of the day it's just a guy in a green and black suit with white gloves.

Even though I grew up with that Green Lantern outfit, I never liked it (even as a kid). It always looked like some kind of 80's women's aerobics outfit.

That can be said for many superhero uniforms. So I'm guessing you are not going to buy the Sideshow Hal Jordan?

I am, absolutely. The only thing that's holding me from paying my local supplier, is Popcultcha. Much better price on that site, and so far, I haven't heard if any Canadian shoppers get hit with duty. I posted in the Popcultcha thread, but if I don't hear back in a day or so, I'll just buy it and take the risk. It'll still be $30-$40 less...

Got this guy last night. I've always been a big fan of the texture and shiny on the suit. I think it works really well. The light up lantern is also great - really bright and not impossible to turn on like Hot Toys would have made it.

Back