Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1663 in the house.

odWr7Qk.jpg

kAHHTto.jpg

87UmZwO.jpg

U3VVmoQ.jpg

Just my iPhone camera. Will take better pics with my Canon EOS 70D later.

I'm liking it, but I had a hard time getting the hands into the arm sockets. I felt like I needed to force it a bit...

1663 in the house.

odWr7Qk.jpg

kAHHTto.jpg

87UmZwO.jpg

U3VVmoQ.jpg

Just my iPhone camera. Will take better pics with my Canon EOS 70D later.

I'm liking it, but I had a hard time getting the hands into the arm sockets. I felt like I needed to force it a bit...

I had the same problem with mine. I thought it was going to break, then finally went in.

1663 in the house.

I had the same problem with mine. I thought it was going to break, then finally went in.

I had a tough time with getting her foot in the hole on the base, took me ages to line it up properly, was concerned mine was way off but I finally did it.

Arms weren't so bad for mine

Neil

Had no problems with her foot peg nor her hands. eazy peezy. i prefer the paint application on the exclusive head but went with the regular, cause it's HARLEY! i don't think i'll need any more harleys in my collection after this one. this is tremendous!

Received 0581 today. She looks amazing and happy to have her. Only gripe is the black stop on her front right thigh (last pic). Not sure if it's even worth contacting SS and see if the would even consider replace the body...

203A32C5-68B1-424B-944C-1BBE090014A1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Received 0581 today. She looks amazing and happy to have her. Only gripe is the black stop on her front right thigh (last pic). Not sure if it's even worth contacting SS and see if the would even consider replace the body...

203A32C5-68B1-424B-944C-1BBE090014A1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Would a Tide pen work on something like that?

I've never tired it. And unless anyone elsa has tired this on this kind of fabric, I don't want to make it worse

Might as well if your going to send it back for a replacement anyways. I personally wouldn't keep it with a stain on it. Not at the price we paid for it.

I typically stick to movie PFs as I'm not much of a comic reader, but I am a Batman fan and since we have not had much of the rogues gallery on the big screen there are a few characters I like enough to make an exception for. Harley is one of them. Just picked her up and she's my first non star wars piece. I don't plan on going crazy with the superheroes but I have the Man of Steel PF pre ordered and I'll grab anything they do PF wise from the Amazing Spiderman movies. As far as Batman and joker go I'm waiting on The Dark Knight Trilogy stuff which I'll display her with. She's not so comic booky that she'll look out of place with the more realistic characters I think. If she does I'll have to pick up another comic batman villain to go with her. I'd love to see the Riddler. Make it happen Sideshow! (But finish the god damn Heath Ledger Joker PF first already, geesh!)

WOW

Got my replacement body today due to the first one having a hole in the fabric.

Look how loose the fabric is on her leg! Yes I did squeeze it down to the bottom but it should fit snug on the whole leg and this was glued to the boot without stretching it enough.

Edit: was just told they cant send me another and to get a refund or destroy the worse of the two
BS sideshow BS

IMG_2683.JPG

WOW

Got my replacement body today due to the first one having a hole in the fabric.

Look how loose the fabric is on her leg! Yes I did squeeze it down to the bottom but it should fit snug on the whole leg and this was glued to the boot without stretching it enough.

Edit: was just told they cant send me another and to get a refund or destroy the worse of the two
BS sideshow BS

View attachment 111208

Yeah, it's only one attempt at a replacement and then you're sol. Maybe you can pull it back up and try to even it out some...

Back