Premium Format SSC Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10296564_10203054087146397_6400026113476924924_n.jpg

Google eyes, hope it will be a timely ruling

I really hope mine arrives with no googly eyes. Does SS give replacements if eyes are not painted on straight?

They sure as hell should. If they do send you a replacement, and there's something wrong with that, then you're out of luck. All they would do then is offer you a discount, or for you to send it back for a full refund. Let's think positive though, hopefully it won't have to come to that.

With those huge eyes, googly eyes is really a downer. :(

I actually think that is the biggest problem, because the eye area is so large on Harley & the extra paint around the eyes with the mask makes it even more noticeable it's the second place you look after the nipples ;) so it's always going to be really predominant

Got my email today confirming that my payment will be taken tomorrow so hopefully won't be too long to wait now.
Fingers crossed mine is looking in the same direction.

Neil

Is it only Sideshow that sends back replacements? I ordered from Alter Ego so I dunno if they would send a replacement or not. Hmm.

The bits and pieces come from Sideshow, but if you've purchased through a LCS or website, you have to reclamate through them, and they will contact Sideshow. That's how I have experienced this before.

Hope all goes well. The issue usually comes in different degrees, and a very slight googly eye issue can bee tolerated, imo.

Thanks buddy.
Yeah I can put up if it's a little off but not if it's all over the place lol

Oh how the *****es moaned about the EX head and it looks fantastic! Congrats to you dudes that have her coming!

I won't lie I originally moaned about the EX head, thinking it looked a bit daft but seeing the in hand shots now I cheerfully take it all back & eat my words as it's far far better than I expected.

Neil

Looks great, the outfit is well tailored and form fitting and I love the overall attitude of the piece. I'd give this one a 8.5/10, only thing I don't love is the tongue, I would've preferred a sneer instead. Anyway on to the pics you all crave so much!

t1r8.jpg

skuv.jpg
/249/u0se.jpg[/IMG]
o6uy8.jpg

8n4v.jpg

buwj.jpg

2bku.jpg

eb5q.jpg

y645.jpg

Now that one looks spot on!!

I still don't like the ex head. I'll probably just leave it in the box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back