SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
who called 2014, they may be a winner
its been pushed back to december already

expect another delay into January

GI Joe is just not priority with Sideshow...it shows since we havn't heard a dang thing of Joe since Comic Con started.It's all about Starwars and the million and one stupid Clone troopers

I'm tired of hearing 'Soon' when asked questions about Joe

they'll show Destro Wednesday night, but who knows when we'll see a pre-order for him for 2015 release

GI Joe is just not priority with Sideshow...it shows since we havn't heard a dang thing of Joe since Comic Con started.It's all about Starwars and the million and one stupid Clone troopers

they'll show Destro Wednesday night, but who knows when we'll see a pre-order for him for 2015 release

Do you think he'll get that beefy superhero body used for the DC line? If so, then I would foresee delays.

Well the delay sucks. And I can't bring myself to spend $325 on a Cobra throne either. That's almost a PF so PASS. Here's hoping we get a PO for Destro and Baroness soon.

PS Anyone want to sell me a Cobra Throne for like $200 inbox me. It isn't something I need but it would be nice.

That was what i was thinking. Normally they push back the date a few months after the item has been added. Cobra Commander was added like 3 weeks ago, bad sign. So sick of seeing star wars clone troopers as well. Oh well at least ive got more money now for the PS4 :horror

Knowing there are delays makes me pass on the throne then I can get Baroness and Destro 1/6 with CC and put the three of them on top of my cabinet. I'm sick of Marvel and SW getting all the love although I do like the Joe's and DC.

Do you think he'll get that beefy superhero body used for the DC line? If so, then I would foresee delays.

I'd say yes

Destro leads to Roadblock,Gung-ho,Croc Master and other built/bigger characters

Joes are so few and far apart I doubt we'd ever see a Croc Master.

Croc is one Sideshow mentioned of the bunch of Joes they would like to do.........BUT.....you're right....It will take till 2030 to ever see him and before then,Sideshow will have wrapped the line or have went out of business because prices are just too high to keep on

I'd say yes

Destro leads to Roadblock,Gung-ho,Croc Master and other built/bigger characters

Exactly. The DC license is going to help the Joe line in the long run since it forced Sideshow to make a muscle body. Sure the delay sucks, but the last year has really been used for developing and tweaking the new female and Superhero bodies, so we've gotten a bunch of clones for 1:6 figures in the mean time to fill the void.

Exactly. The DC license is going to help the Joe line in the long run since it forced Sideshow to make a muscle body. Sure the delay sucks, but the last year has really been used for developing and tweaking the new female and Superhero bodies, so we've gotten a bunch of clones for 1:6 figures in the mean time to fill the void.

well if that is the case...I want to see and Sideshow to go back to 6 Joes a year!!

bring back the momentum while there is still interest and still time before higher prices ends this line completely

Not sure I wanna see anything Sideshow has to think to hard on. They're okay at the military guys but fantasy they suck eggs.

I'm very happy with the new Cobra Commander 1/6 they are releasing. Looks like it'll just be him and Baroness that I get. Oh well... I will wait for the full reveal. I thought the new Black Widow PF looked awful until I saw her beautiful full reveal. Still passed on her but she looked good.

Back