SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will we get any pictures or reviews before this starts shipping?

Don't want to cancel and loose the EX but would like to see what i'm getting before i commit to buy.

I'm bound to cancel this EX. It's not like it won't be "surprisingly" back in stock after Jan 10.

Will we get any pictures or reviews before this starts shipping?

Don't want to cancel and loose the EX but would like to see what i'm getting before i commit to buy.

Would be cool if we do but i think that wont happen.

There might be. Rook got the Snake Eyes and Timber ste about three weeks before it shipped and wrote a mini review on his Toy Blog. Maybe he gets Cobra Commander early, too. :dunno

Can't wait to see how Cobra Commander comes out. May pick him up if he turns out nice.

The vintage laser pistol is the only thing it has going for it since this one comes with a better staff, though no blade in it.

Yeah, between this, Baroness, and StormShadow... theres plenty of awesome to ease the ******** I've had over Destro. :lol

Throw in a SB bucket, a couple slaughter heads, a JUMP. yay 2K14.

No one was buying beforehand. You could find the V1 ex. for retail or sub-retail over the last 2-3 years. I think I paid $75 for the regular edition 3 or 4 years ago, and that was the going rate at the time. Just a figure no one cared for due to the decision to go with Devil's Due instead of the vintage look. I think the old hooded head sculpt is pretty damn good, though--much better than the new one here--and is the other salvageable piece from V1 apart from the gun. And the V1 gloves and boots are nice to use with other bashed figures, so overall the V1 is still a good figure to own IMO. I think that classic gun is essential. Much moreso than the extremely obscure ex. gun here.

Back