SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Charged but not shipped. Probably ship Monday, should have it by Wednesday. Really curious about what the hell we are actually getting :dunno

CC and Baroness are prolly the last classic style figures we get.

Devil's Due fan fiction versions from here on out.

Am I the only one who doesnt see this commander as being particularly "classic"? Screams Resolute to me!

Am I the only one who doesnt see this commander as being particularly "classic"? Screams Resolute to me!

I've already spewed my opinion on this figure and 'destro'. There is enough here to get close to a classic look.

But yea, the original card art of Cobra Commander is still vastly superior and one of the best of the entire RAH. It needed no 'improvement' or 'modernization'.

Then they will probably be the last Sideshow Joe figures I get.

1349069844721723_animate.gif

I've already spewed my opinion on this figure and 'destro'. There is enough here to get close to a classic look.

But yea, the original card art of Cobra Commander is still vastly superior and one of the best of the entire RAH. It needed no 'improvement' or 'modernization'.

1349069844721723_animate.gif

Im not saying its a terrible job or anything, just not as "arah accurate" as some people are making out, its pretty obviously based on the resolute version.
Personally i think with Destro the Ex. Destro head with the vest (NOT the fleecey coat!) isnt too bad... although I will probably replace the head.
My worry with this commander is that the chrome mask isnt big enough to realistically house a human head (will have to see inhand pics) + I hate that shape helmet...

Im not saying its a terrible job or anything, just not as "arah accurate" as some people are making out, its pretty obviously based on the resolute version.
Personally i think with Destro the Ex. Destro head with the vest (NOT the fleecey coat!) isnt too bad... although I will probably replace the head.
My worry with this commander is that the chrome mask isnt big enough to realistically house a human head (will have to see inhand pics) + I hate that shape helmet...
Was thinking the same thing the head looks small.

What ever happen to that freak that use to pick up his joes from ss before they would ship..

Got my shipping notice yesterday, looks like mine will be here on Wednesday. Hoping he's not a big ol' mess of a figure :lol

Sideshow must really have by the ***** when they can get us to pay for ****, and we don't even know what we're getting.

Back