SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure once we get the figure in hand,the whining will hault! it's obvious the reviewer has no clue how to futz the figure and didn't even bother to try

I hope you're right. Would really like to pick him up.

Seems very old looking. Professionally un-futz :monkey4

Seriously, why does Sideshow send out figures to people who don't know what the **** they are doing :duh

That was the most anti climatic reveal in history.

come on ross he's not that bad.:monkey2
He's ok I guess... dont think i'll be getting him tho. Never liked the Resolute style helmet & the eye holes on his hood look aweful... if the cobra emblem is as bad as it looks in these pics i just will tweak my V.1 I think it has more potential.

Honestly...?
That helmet/cloak is Resolute era!
Worst part is that cobra emblem... maybe they so many problems with V.1's being off centre they decided to not even bother!

You guys must have different Resolute cartoons, left breast emblem is ARAH 80s cartoon. His symbol was a cloak clasp in resolute that we got in the states. :lecture

And how is the helmet anything like Resolute? It doesn't have those goggle looking extensions going in where his eyes would be under the faceplate.
Resolute
ResoluteCobraCommanderPosed.jpg

RAH
gi-joe-the-cartoon-movie-cobra-commander-says-hogwash.jpg

Pretty clear to me.

TT5A8761_resize.jpg

Last edited:
I think they should have left the "widows peak" off the helmet and just gone straight across like that ARAH pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It would have been cool if they'd made the helmet rim the same as the SSC Cobra Troopers/Officers helmets.

Back