SSC Helmeted Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he looks fine. I mean, he looks like the old cart art. The only gripe I have is that the cobra emblem seems too far to the right. He also seems a little small, but I always figured CC as some kind of big talker who was in reality not very intimidating due to his size - a kind of Napoleon complex design

I wonder if there would be a way to remove that emblem and replace it with a correct version...hmmm...

I asked myself that same question.

Vader? Pretty damn good.

Commander? Eh, our half assed interpretation.

so your not complaining about Vader being a little too tall? shocking! ;)

edit- yep! you complained

but you should take your own advice- I'll rephrase it for you

"Why keep going on and on of not being good enough figure for YOUR tastes?

If that bothers people they should cancel because it's not changing. .

If they do though, they are missing out on a awesome figure."

Last edited:
Ok, I went and looked at the sideshow proto pictures on their site and the cobra emblem is more in the middle where i should be. Why the hell did they move it over like that in the final? I swear, they do some of the dumbest **** sometimes...ok, a lot of times...

I thought the reviewer said CC was on a new taller body? He looks Classic ARAH to me.....
Honestly...?
That helmet/cloak is Resolute era!
Worst part is that cobra emblem... maybe they so many problems with V.1's being off centre they decided to not even bother!

I'm disappointed about Cobra Commander. I wanted to pick him up but can't seem to get past that he's priced at $175 and just looks like crap. He isn't worth the price but Baroness is a home run. I need to get her. But still I'll wait to judge more once I see some in hand pics. May change my mind but so far not so good sadly.

Ok, I went and looked at the sideshow proto pictures on their site and the cobra emblem is more in the middle where i should be. Why the hell did they move it over like that in the final? I swear, they do some of the dumbest **** sometimes...ok, a lot of times...
Yep, proto pics looked way better.

OMG! I just got shipping confirmation on him yesterday and it looks like crap in the reviews!!!!!! Why does he look anorexic? CRAP!!!!!!!

So to me the body looks slimmer than the proto version. The proto version has 3 buttons on the coat, the final version has 5. And the shirt looks longer. Man this looks bad. I had very high hopes for this figure.

I'm sure once we get the figure in hand,the whining will hault! it's obvious the reviewer has no clue how to futz the figure and didn't even bother to try

Back