SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One I havent seen posted is the hotoys bespin luke was $300.... For two figures, two bases and a weather antenna diorama... That lit up

One I havent seen posted is the hotoys bespin luke was $300.... For two figures, two bases and a weather antenna diorama... That lit up

My theory on the DX07 is that HT went all out to make an amazing set as a way of impressing Lucasfilm and getting the sub-license (or whatever they've got) and didn't particularly worry about their profit margin on that release.

My theory on the DX07 is that HT went all out to make an amazing set as a way of impressing Lucasfilm and getting the sub-license (or whatever they've got) and didn't particularly worry about their profit margin on that release.

that, or the fact a spare body costs next to nothing for them to do

I am tempted to get this as my first 1/6 scale figure. I love the X-wing pilot look. I doubt they will ever do a 1/4 scale. If I do I will pick up R2 also. I think this piece looks nice and has a good head sculpt. Just not a fan of the size or doll like appearance of 1/6 scale. But this looks like an exception I could make :)

I was just doing some research for fun. Interesting to see in some pictures it looks like he has puffier polar pants on and others the regular flight suit legs (boots look thicker in some too). Maybe those were for the polar outdoor shoots and the thinner ones for stage shoots.

I don't think the face looks very good though revisiting these.

lukesnowspeeder1.jpg
Review_LukeSkywalkerSnowspeeder_still.jpg
tumblr_nzoaop5vRT1r076sco3_1280.jpg

Such a shame since it looks more like Hamil to me than the HT ANH Luke, but the price..... No thank you.
I may have to switch to buying the 6" black series and be done with it.

Like Trump getting elected. In which case I need my money to relocate to Canada.

People say stuff like this all the time but none of them actually do it. If trump gets elected I would like to see a bar graph comparing people fleeing trump's terror vs. preorders of the snowspeeder luke. The numbers would be eerily similar I bet.

I will be getting this but not preordering. I'm gonna wait till I have more rewards to plunk down on this one.

I wonder if the holster will be removable? He didn't carry the blaster in the snowspeeder and didn't have it until he hit dagoba.

By the way, the grappling gun will be included with the 1/6 snowspeeder.

Wow. W...T...F, Sideshow? Two heads really jacked up the price. If I get this I'll be using a code or points for sure.

It's like I've said before with these kinds of price increases---these figures will be limited edition not based on a predetermined run, but by a smaller pool of people who can afford to collect at these prices.

Thinking about preordering this, but exclusive is a little underwhelming and price is over the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back