SSC Luke Skywalker Snowspeeder Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The exclusive is so silly. They could have come up with something more enticing since the price is so high.

The helmet appears to have better weathering at least and is a much more accurate shade of red. I don't see that plan listed in the rundown of accessories. It must not be tangible but it sure is expensive.

From the specs it appears the helmet is removable.

That's great to hear. If this has a quality paint app, I'm in. I liked the cowl look and wanted to be able to display like that potentially. Strange there are no pictures though. Like the HT Stormtrooper Luke where it was unclear if the helmet could function to easily have a normal Stormtrooper, I'll believe it when I see it.

Now they just have to fix his double-jointed thumb and add in the grappling hook gun.

The helmet appears to have better weathering at least and is a much more accurate shade of red. I don't see that plan listed in the rundown of accessories. It must not be tangible but it sure is expensive.

You have to open up Luke's head and you find it in there. He will have a fully accurate sixth scale brain inside with plans, ideas, wants, dreams, and more.

Waiting to see what the UK prices are.

Then decide whether to use my RPs with Sideshow.

The exclusive isn't very exiting - seems they're using the X-Wing exclusive hand but with bulkier gloves, hence the stretched thumb.

Saying that, the gloves could also be used with Hoth Luke.

4 posts in an hour... hmmmmmm...

Is anyone preordering this? Or are we all just waiting for the in-hand pics in about a year?

Make it 5. Of course, I had enough reward points that this guy came to exactly $0. Regardless, the price was too high and the exclusive was silly and I am mad at myself for continuing to support this ridiculous hobby of mine. <Impatiently waits for Old Man Han announcement> :)

I can't think of a single reason to preorder this, there is almost literally a zero percent chance of the exclusive selling out. Not that it is a huge draw anyway. Any number of disasters could occur between now and January of next year, and they are all probably more likely than this $270 luke selling out.

I can't think of a single reason to preorder this, there is almost literally a zero percent chance of the exclusive selling out. Not that it is a huge draw anyway. Any number of disasters could occur between now and January of next year, and they are all probably more likely than this $270 luke selling out.

Yeah, this is going to be available for a long time. The Pilot Luke EX is still available and it's been up for at least a year now.

The Pilot Luke EX is still available and it's been up for at least a year now.

raw

I'm in but waiting till it comes in and using lots of points.
I like the gloves. It's another posing option but I hope they throw in the appropriate accessories that it's missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be Trump'd.

In some parts of the UK to 'trump' means to fart. Not getting involved in a political discussion as I'm not an American tax-payer. But I thought the semantics of your next President's name might be of interest.

Back