1/6 SSC ROTJ Luke Skywalker Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC gave up knowing they cannot produce a figure anywhere close to the prototype....they are afraid of the inevitable negative comparison to HT..

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

You clearly don't have Mythos Ben in hand....

I have good feeling about this one...the outfit and tailoring looks very nice, no weird fat undersuit like Hot Toys's Jedi Luke. If this one turns out good I will grab it, swap Hot Toys scuplt to SS version, put SS scuplt on Hot Toys fat body and put the poncho on :)

I have good feeling about this one...the outfit and tailoring looks very nice, no weird fat undersuit like Hot Toys's Jedi Luke. If this one turns out good I will grab it, swap Hot Toys scuplt to SS version, put SS scuplt on Hot Toys fat body and put the poncho on :)

I’ll definitely grab a parted out set of clothes.

Yeah, I think I’ll pick this up for the clothes. But admittedly it might be a bit tough to sell off the Endor items.

I’m getting this. I have the HT deluxe on PO, plus the regular HT version. This one will be his Death Star look, the regular will be his sail barge look with the deluxe head sculpt and wind swept hair and the deluxe with be the Endor version.

I’ll wait to see some in hand photos. I’m a little worried about the lightsaber hilt, as my Kenobi one came badly warped, which was apparently common with Darth Maul too

I will wait for in-hand pics of folks here..have to say i hate Hot Toys's scuplt, too much "doll face", its nothing like Hamill.

I will wait for in-hand pics of folks here..have to say i hate Hot Toys's scuplt, too much "doll face", its nothing like Hamill.

Yr8ODkx.png

Back