SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I'll try to do it on my own. I've ordered the LEDs, I have the switch. I have an idea on how to make a battery box. Now I need to remove the neck socket and hope it's not too difficult, and see if there's enough space inside...

A quick couple pics of my Superman collection so far...
Great collection!

Well, I'll try to do it on my own. I've ordered the LEDs, I have the switch. I have an idea on how to make a battery box. Now I need to remove the neck socket and hope it's not too difficult, and see if there's enough space inside...

There's loads of room in there.

Yep many more Superman on my list medicom supes a returns superman along with some CK custom's And need a earth 1 cover along with Zod cant believe i dont own him yet. Stoked just to have what i do Love the growing collection i never thought i'd have.

Yep many more Superman on my list medicom supes a returns superman along with some CK custom's And need a earth 1 cover along with Zod cant believe i dont own him yet. Stoked just to have what i do Love the growing collection i never thought i'd have.

Good luck with your search for more!
Ck customs are the easiest ones to string together if you can find a headsculpt.

Guys, I'm searching, but can't find. Maybe someone here can help but are any stores parting this guy out? I need the body, boots and belt but can't find anywhere. Toy Anxiety had the belt but I was waiting to see if everything else would pop up but never have.

Has anyone put this onto a Kaustik Muscle 2.0 body? I have tried it on a ttm 20 which I don't like and I have one (and posted) on a Kaustik muscle 1.0 version which I like a lot but I wanted to see how the suit looks on top of the more detailed version of the Kaustik Muscle 2.0 legs.

I think COCOBOLOBOY was considering putting this on kaustik V2.0?

The one thing about this Superman is the suit is done very well and not as fragile as hot toys suit. I'm not too worried about wear on the suit if left in dynamic flight stand. I know he has had a lot of critic's but a very fun cool figure. The head and hands swap very easy , i have not switched cape's dont think i will for a long time if ever do. Love this Superman.

Has anyone put this onto a Kaustik Muscle 2.0 body? I have tried it on a ttm 20 which I don't like and I have one (and posted) on a Kaustik muscle 1.0 version which I like a lot but I wanted to see how the suit looks on top of the more detailed version of the Kaustik Muscle 2.0 legs.

I think COCOBOLOBOY was considering putting this on kaustik V2.0?

I love the leg definition of the V.2 body but after seeing some pics of it with a superhero suit on I didn't care for the way the chest to abs to hips transition looked so I decided against it.

Medicom's superman in SS Superman's suit.

Apparently, I'm being blocked from posting pictures--can anyone say censorship?

I haven't changed any settings on computer and I was able to post pics from my computer, now I can't.

image.jpg

I love the leg definition of the V.2 body but after seeing some pics of it with a superhero suit on I didn't care for the way the chest to abs to hips transition looked so I decided against it.

Did you try the KP03 Athletik version/ That is my favorite.

Man, the proportions are instantly fixed, I can't say MC's head is better, but the proportions sure are, if someone thinks the MC head is too small, they can no longer see correct proportions thanks to SS :lol

Was thinking about adding heat vision to his eyes--that might fix it?

Back