SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What body did you use on your superman ? He look's Great!

Thanks. I Frankensteined a body with Batman and Superman parts.

AklNMp.jpg

Your superman looks awesome! I would only say maybe think about giving the shoulders more realistic anatomy so they don't look like huge ball/hinge joints. Other than that, you rocked it!

Your superman looks awesome! I would only say maybe think about giving the shoulders more realistic anatomy so they don't look like huge ball/hinge joints. Other than that, you rocked it!

That's always been my only issue with the SSC Batman (well, other than the "angry" facesculpt)... I think the shoulders look like beachballs, and it makes me want to keep the cape draped over them a little bit....

Walked into the office this morning and saw this hovering over my computer screen. Decided to show this figure some love.

Sideshow Supes, shot with a Nikon P7700 using nasty available overhead light. No mods, straight out of the box. No Photoshop (except to add a slight vignette).

16173058014_9b605da720_b.jpg

Nice to see some love for supes. I know he has his weekness, but still a nice figure I am glad I own and no regrets.

My Superman flew in today and took a couple quick pic's with my other superman. This one is a lot of fun very stiff joints fun to pose.

Very happy with this superman The laser eye's and smiling smirk is hard to choose between. I dont see any need to bulk him up or customize him.

I know i'll end up kitbashin a xtra from the xtra headsculpts i'm hoping a reeves or man of steel body will work for the heads ?

O.K thank's will hunt something down my plan is for a Clark Kent in suit with emblem S display in burst of flight. I know a few decent suit's just was unsure dont like removing my own heads if dont have to see what body will work best.

My Superman flew in today and took a couple quick pic's with my other superman. This one is a lot of fun very stiff joints fun to pose.

Nice! I have all 3 also. That kingdom come supes is awesome! I have him and he is a great looking figure. Have him loose and had to get him with box. Scored him for 125.00 shipped on eBay. Will keep him sealed and display loose one. Thanks for the cool pics!

that's awesome!

Just what I plan on doing. Care to share what type of battery and wiring you used?

And have you tried putting the heat vision smoke stems back?

I just used a CR2032 battery box. It hangs down the back of the neck(If you have it turned on, you aren't looking at the back anyway).
It keeps the batteries separate from the head, and it has a switch in there too.
Just blu tacked back on, but they *can* be permanently re-attached. I can also do the lighting mod without removing the red parts.

C5132611-D382-4C4A-A5AF-AD5865B704E0.jpg

3EE475C1-17CC-4D61-A6A9-2F60622DE58F.jpg

9FCF7C90-A929-4C2D-BB06-F46C7FF7164A.jpg

Thanks!

What I needed to know!

I plan on having everything, from switch to batteries, contained within the head. I know can be done as I made it once for a DX02 head conversion. I'll try and hide the micro switch in the hair if I can!:)

Back