SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good review, but you don't have any issues with the legs?

I found the "Superman is coming soon" comment interesting. It's about time we saw a hero.

Good review, but you don't have any issues with the legs?

I found the "Superman is coming soon" comment interesting. It's about time we saw a hero.

Nope no issue at all. I posed him standing on his own for quite a while. No effort to get him to stand on his own, no issue with remaining standing.

Just need to lower card a bit and sort the feet but you get the drift...

image.jpg

Just curious, where can I find this chair? I'm assuming its in 1/6 scale, because the one I just got from eBay is WAY too small for this figure.

The Sideshow one is the best of the Bunch.

It does look good, but I think it also helps that's it is the most recent. We are used to the other looks by now. Compare them after having all on your shelf together for a year and then decide which is best.

But damn, I have a Ledger and Jack Joker already and I'm thinking: this would look nice next to them. :)

Get it, egel. It would definitely look nice with your other Jokers. Heck, it looks nice on its own. Best comic book Joker ever made...even if the knees are crap.

So I went ahead and decided to get this Joker... Can't wait to get him next week.

Looks sweet I cant wait to get mine next week.

Sent from my DROID Pro using Tapatalk 2

Back