SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Joker.
First thing I did is ditched the pro body. I hate that body.

I used a ZCWO slim body, pretty much a copy of the slim but you can buy some loose on TOY ANXIETY for 29$.

I used HT long feet pegs and ht small hands joints. Overall I like the proportions much better.

I gave him the dc direct smiling fish.

Next step is repainting the head and put the jacket.

P1090029_zpsba7b808b.jpg

Do the hands,feet, and head fit on the ZCWO slim body with out any mods??

Easily fixed, check back in the thread several pages for posts by myself & Maglor.

Yeah I have never done any figure mods before there for I don't rust myself doing so with out messing something up so I'm just gonna get an Hot Toys Narrow True Type body...

Anyone has any suggestions on how to make the green shirt collar stay down???

Last edited:
Yeah I have never done any figure mods before there for I don't rust myself doing so with out messing something up so I'm just gonna get an Hot Toys Narrow True Type body...

Anyone has any suggestions on how to make the green shirt collar stay down???

Waterboard him...oops...I mean water treat him...I have started using a spray bottle for 1/6 clothing....it is unbelievable how well it works...gives a natural hang to small clothing...

Waterboard him...oops...I mean water treat him...I have started using a spray bottle for 1/6 clothing....it is unbelievable how well it works...gives a natural hang to small clothing...

Ok thanks.... Here is my review of my SCC Joker if anyone is interested....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF9CEKlMaJ0[/ame]

Ok thanks.... Here is my review of my SCC Joker if anyone is interested....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF9CEKlMaJ0

I seen your review :clap it was pretty decent.

The tie I think is too bulky like mine which poofs out his collar. you might want to do what I am and buy some 1/16" black satin ribbon and re-tie it. since his tie was black. I don't know why SS gave him a purple tie and white gloved hands unless they were going on memory of Jack Nicolson's joker with his white but he also had purple gloves as well. Unless they were trying to break up the monotone of the purple.

I painted every hand purple it took forever but he looks like joker to me and im ordering some ribbon to make my changes. other than that im happy with him.

The only white gloved Joker I remember is animated series... but those were more greyish.

Actually his tie was green in the Killing Joke...

I seen your review :clap it was pretty decent.

The tie I think is too bulky like mine which poofs out his collar. you might want to do what I am and buy some 1/16" black satin ribbon and re-tie it. since his tie was black. I don't know why SS gave him a purple tie and white gloved hands unless they were going on memory of Jack Nicolson's joker with his white but he also had purple gloves as well. Unless they were trying to break up the monotone of the purple.

I painted every hand purple it took forever but he looks like joker to me and im ordering some ribbon to make my changes. other than that im happy with him.

The only white gloved Joker I remember is animated series... but those were more greyish.

Actually his tie was green in the Killing Joke...

Brian Bolland's Joker :) White gloves and purple tie :)

No offense to anyone - but you guys are CRAZY for body switching this guy. The body is perfectly proportioned, works with the hands and head perfectly and is as posable and tight as you could want.

I think there's an unreasonable bias against Sideshow because of problems in the past - but no one is giving them the benefit of the doubt that they are constantly improving.

Back