SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jokerat.jpg

I'm definitely pre-ordering. If, when we see the Arkham Joker, I decide that I don't want this one, I can always cancel, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'm dropping most of hot toys for this.

star wars. g.i. joe, and comics.

so. happy.

Yeah. My HT collecting has only revolved around the Nolan-verse but I have a feeling even though the movies are done they will still be releasing figures I want for the next few years. If Man of Steel and the eventual JL are good I'll be tempted to get those as well.

If I get in on the SSC DC Comics figures that's at least 6 per year. And I couldn't just get Bats and Joker without getting Harley and Catwoman, and Supes...etc

Does anyone have a good idea on how much it will cost. When it comes to 1/6 scale I only buy HT, so I'm not too familiar with SSC and their prices or thier history. Also, are they going to show next tuesday the final product, or are they showing the official pics of the prototype? Thanks :)

Last edited:
Does anyone have a good idea on how much it will cost. When it comes to 1/6 scale I only buy HT, so I'm not too familiar with SSC and their prices or thier history. Also, are they going to show next tuesday the final product, or are they showing the official pics of the prototype? Thanks :)

So far SS 1/6 scale figures have been in the $150ish range with the exception of Snake Eyes who is at $199 and IG88 at $179.

Also, when things go up for PO they always show the proto, but many times when the figure is finally in stock or about to be instock they will update the photo gallery with pics of the production figure

Back