SSC The Joker 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. My HT collecting has only revolved around the Nolan-verse but I have a feeling even though the movies are done they will still be releasing figures I want for the next few years. If Man of Steel and the eventual JL are good I'll be tempted to get those as well.

If I get in on the SSC DC Comics figures that's at least 6 per year. And I couldn't just get Bats and Joker without getting Harley and Catwoman, and Supes...etc

nope, 5 at most. they told us that in an interview a while back. the 1/6th lines are ALL dropping to 4-5 releases at most per year.

They always show the photos of the proto not the final product...

The price will be revealed Tuesday. I think it will be $175.

So far SS 1/6 scale figures have been in the $150ish range with the exception of Snake Eyes who is at $199 and IG88 at $179.

Also, when things go up for PO they always show the proto, but many times when the figure is finally in stock or about to be instock they will update the photo gallery with pics of the production figure

Thank you for the info guys! I've never bought a Sideshow 1/6 figure.
I hope the quality of the final product is good :pray:

SS is good quality. i have a ton of their Star Wars 1/6 figures old and new but you can't expect HT paint on these that's for sure

Yeah, I'm not, but then again, these are comic book figures, so they don't have to look like real people.
I did noticed the "doll dot" on the eyes, not a big deal, but i'm sure it is a "big deal" for some people :lol
Maybe that's part of the "comic book look"....:D

Yeah, I'm not, but then again, these are comic book figures, so they don't have to look like real people.
I did noticed the "doll dot" on the eyes, not a big deal, but i'm sure it is a "big deal" for some people :lol
Maybe that's part of the "comic book look"....:D

I'm pretty sure the "doll dot" was a design decision for the comic look b/c none of their recent Joes and Star Wars figures have that

I don't like the face. looks like "30 Days of Night" vampires.

628x471.jpg

I like this figure,it's a great representation of the comicbook Joker.If I had money to burn this would be a no brainer.Waiting for the new head sculpt Batman-that will be "a must".

it looks great, but I'll have to wait until the AC joker from HT reveal to choose one of them

I have two questions.

1. Is this Joker figure from a specific comic book/graphic novel/ era (golden age/silver/modern...)???
To me, it looks very similar to the "Kiling Joke" Joker, but not..really.

2.Knowing the history of the company, do you think SSC will make more joker figures in the near or perhaps the distant future? If so, what kind of joker figures?

Back