Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I think Cap is gonna be pretty damn good. I can't wait to see it and figure we'll see something during their online comic-con event starting July 1st.

They put the NRD back on the Thor ex. for anyone whose interested.

hmm another ssc glitch :dunno

Yeah, didn't think it was that many.

My thought on the NRD is that folks where told about it when the pieces were announced. It was I would guess a mistake when updating the page not something like lets remove it and get a couple extra orders. I'd doubt the amount of people that ordered while gone was more than 25.

Now, here's something I and others paid the NRD when it first went up. It would piss more people off if these lets say 25-50 didn't have to and we all did. Besides that NRD comes off the top of the price tag right now.

I get some people it will be the principal of the thing but just tossing this out. :)

:pfft: sucks to be you.:wave

Well, maybe the NRD + TBD combination scared off more people than I expected, because I was totally expecting to see an edition at least twice this large. I'm quite happy to see an edition of only 300.

Yeah, its nice to see one that low and intersting that it happened to a piece from such a freaking awesome movie.

Yeah, its nice to see one that low and intersting that it happened to a piece from such a freaking awesome movie.

I thought SS has been making the exclusive sizes a little too large lately so I think this is a great move. I think this will be a great item to hold onto, especially as the avengers movie fires up.

I thought SS has been making the exclusive sizes a little too large lately so I think this is a great move. I think this will be a great item to hold onto, especially as the avengers movie fires up.

I would disagree about the ES. People now feel like anything over 500 is too big when not that terribly long ago it would have been considered tiny. I will say 300 is low for a character from a movie thats doing well and is pretty popular.

yeah whats up with that, from a NRD to a NO NRD now back to a NRD, and no notification. they will be getting a phone call tomorrow. poor customer service for sure

It could have been an honest mistake, and that's how I am looking at it. SS is a great company with great folks working for them. And, no I don't work there or know anyone that does. I've just been dealing with them for many years. Has anything gone awry? Sure, but they handle most issues promptly and efficiently. I wish more companies were run in the same manner.

It could have been an honest mistake, and that's how I am looking at it. SS is a great company with great folks working for them. And, no I don't work there or know anyone that does. I've just been dealing with them for many years. Has anything gone awry? Sure, but they handle most issues promptly and efficiently. I wish more companies were run in the same manner.

You'd make for a good politician Barb! ;) :D

Back