Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor I believe is the first item with a NRD not to have an edition size announced when it went up
It happened at least once before, but I now conveniently forget what it was. Fuzzy? You remember?
Looks like I'm being charged for the NRD that "disappeared" and then "reappeared" last night...
Apparently, I was charged the NRD without any warning. :lol

It happened at least once before, but I now conveniently forget what it was. Fuzzy? You remember?

Same here...:dunno

The warning is right on the order page...:lol

A non-refundable, one-time deposit of US $32.50 is required and will be charged within 24-48 hours of order placement.

The warning is right on the order page...:lol
Are you joking? I know was there to start with and it's there now, but it was not there when I ordered last night, nor when many other folks ordered. That's been the discussion as of late. Same thing happened with the Terminator PF and they sent out an email stating the NRD would be implemented.

Last edited:
Are you joking? It was not there when I ordered, nor when many other folks ordered. That's been the discussion as of late. Same thing happened with the Terminator PF and they sent out an email stating the NRD would be implemented.

For a few hours last night there was NO NRD WARNING on the order page. I also didn't get a WARNING CHARGE or any indication that I was going to be charged as well...

Thor I believe is the first item with a NRD not to have an edition size announced when it went up.

NRD with TBD ES was Warmachine Lifesize bust, Alien Big Chap Maquette but those were both non-exclusives.

Is anyone else having trouble trying to login to your sideshow account?
I keep getting...
Sorry! There was a problem.

Your either do not have a registered account under the username (insert my email address here) , or your account has been disabled. If you feel you are reaching this message in error, please contact our customer service department M-F 8:30am - 5:30pm PT at 1-800-474-3746, or use our customer service request form.

NRD with TBD ES was Warmachine Lifesize bust, Alien Big Chap Maquette but those were both non-exclusives.

Yeah, didn't think it was that many.

My thought on the NRD is that folks where told about it when the pieces were announced. It was I would guess a mistake when updating the page not something like lets remove it and get a couple extra orders. I'd doubt the amount of people that ordered while gone was more than 25.

Now, here's something I and others paid the NRD when it first went up. It would piss more people off if these lets say 25-50 didn't have to and we all did. Besides that NRD comes off the top of the price tag right now.

I get some people it will be the principal of the thing but just tossing this out. :)

Back