Premium Format SSC Thor PF and Destroyer Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah STFU Jay :lol

ohnoyoudidnt.jpg

if you had to choose between thor and bucky,which would you choose and why??

Thor I believe is the first item with a NRD not to have an edition size announced when it went up. At least from what I can remember so I'm not sure waiting is that big of a deal.

As far as edition size I expect it to stay at 300 pieces. All edition sizes in general are down so maybe they went low to generate more interest in this.

So people like the old pf batter or this movie one ?
I personal think the 1st version is great.

The first PF is massive. It was something to see at comic-con a few years back. Kind of like the original cap pf I wish I had bought it.

Thor I believe is the first item with a NRD not to have an edition size announced when it went up. At least from what I can remember so I'm not sure waiting is that big of a deal.

As far as edition size I expect it to stay at 300 pieces. All edition sizes in general are down so maybe they went low to generate more interest in this.

If they raise the edition size that's a crappy marketing ploy imo. For some people that's a big selling point, and for them to have it initially at 300 then turn around and double it out of the blue sucks.

If they raise the edition size that's a crappy marketing ploy imo. For some people that's a big selling point, and for them to have it initially at 300 then turn around and double it out of the blue sucks.

Honestly, the times where its happened have been issues with overselling because of Comic-Con.

Back