Star Ace Harry Potter - Sirius Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you like to see Sirius released?

• Azkaban prisoner and Order of Phoenix as 2 seperate releases

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with both costumes, one headsculpt (cheaper)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with 2 costumes and 2 headsculpts (more expensive)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • One set with both full figures

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
HRH will always sell better than a secondary character - so I wouldn't count on getting everyone else out of the way before seeing more versions of the trio.

Unless that secondary character is Snape or perhaps Dumbledore. Those will sell like crazy.

Here is my Sirius Black (Sirius Svaart in Norwegian)

DSCN2239b.jpg

I got it on Ebay :) Barbie mannequin.

Ha! Didn't see the tatters under that coat! Still a very good idea. Thanks! :hi5:

I've seen THIS before, but never a full body one, which is why I use the artist's model.

Was looking into ordering this figure but I noticed on SS it does not have a price for shipping. The only HP figure that had a shipping price was Voldemort and they are asking $19. I thought it seemed a bit steep. Any ideas as to why its almost double compared to most other figures?

Was looking into ordering this figure but I noticed on SS it does not have a price for shipping. The only HP figure that had a shipping price was Voldemort and they are asking $19. I thought it seemed a bit steep. Any ideas as to why its almost double compared to most other figures?

$19 is about par for the course with Sideshow these days. Occasionally they'll offer $10 shipping as a "feature" on certain Hot Toys and sixth scale figures, but by and large, they charge closer to $20 shipping now.

Its $19 because Star Ace boxes don't have shippers like HTs. So the figure is packed in a larger box.

Back