Star Ace Harry Potter - Sirius Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How would you like to see Sirius released?

• Azkaban prisoner and Order of Phoenix as 2 seperate releases

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with both costumes, one headsculpt (cheaper)

Votes: 19 27.9%
  • One figure with 2 costumes and 2 headsculpts (more expensive)

Votes: 16 23.5%
  • One set with both full figures

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
Ah, another comp! Time to send the GF to Star Ace comments section - seeing as I don't have Faceplant.

Has anybody else entered the Sirius competition? I voted for Hagrid.

I requested Goblet of Fire Harry just to mix it up since there were already a lot of requests for other characters I want. However, even though older versions of Harry, Ron, and Hermione are necessary, other characters should be made before we see too many doubles or triples of the same character. That said, I'll still buy both versions of Sirius (since I'm not going to win one).

Dementor FTW! I think they would make for one wicked figure. With the amount of distressing that would be involved. And we already know SA can do fantastic draping fabric with Voldemort.

dementor_png_by_shutupdemi-d6w1fnh.png

DH H,R,H will come in time. Id rather get everyone else out of the way first. Because lets face it, once people get them and Snape they will be satisfied/get what they want with the line and stop.

Last edited:
Which I am one of with this line. Vast majority probably aren't. And those completists are hardcore fans that know they will be made eventually.

And when the day comes that they are made, and they look amazing, I will need pinching to know it's real. I'm so glad they're doing this line. :yess:

Completely agree with everyone's comments here! Dementor! Yeah, that would be very cool. And, I want them all too. I've already bought 4 of each because I'm a lunatic.

Someone else said it would be cool to have the complete Order of the Phoenix lineup and I thought they were talking about the original order with Harry's parents and mr & mrs Longbottom (in the photo Sirius gives Harry), but then I realised they would be unlikely to make them.

DH H,R,H will come in time. Id rather get everyone else out of the way first. Because lets face it, once people get them and Snape they will be satisfied/get what they want with the line and stop.

HRH will always sell better than a secondary character - so I wouldn't count on getting everyone else out of the way before seeing more versions of the trio.

HRH will always sell better than a secondary character - so I wouldn't count on getting everyone else out of the way before seeing more versions of the trio.

I agree. I was just saying if the next 3 figures were them, after there would be a major drop off in purchases of anyone who came after. It would make the most sense to release one at a time over the rest of the release schedule, depending on how far they plan to take the line.

I doubt he's even in many Potter collector's top ten but I'd dearly love to see Professor Slughorn. Loved his costume, played by a top actor and he had some brilliant facial expressions

I doubt he's even in many Potter collector's top ten but I'd dearly love to see Professor Slughorn. Loved his costume, played by a top actor and he had some brilliant facial expressions

And I love Gilderoy Lockehart - but I don't see him coming any time soon either.

Back