Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
qtUa95U.jpeg
3eKZ0qF.jpeg

At least someone is making Andor collectibles while we wait for S2.

Diamond Select SDCC 24 booth photos courtesy of Toyark.

7si5LK8.jpeg

More Andor-related SDCC stuff via Toyark. I know this isn't really the thread for it, but...

Dedra F'n Meero!

The black series is a bit small for my tastes, but I'll take what I can get :)
Pictured above with Krang Grogu along with Sniffers and Cue Ball from some other show.

7si5LK8.jpeg

More Andor-related SDCC stuff via Toyark. I know this isn't really the thread for it, but...

Dedra F'n Meero!

Pictured above with Krang Grogu along with Sniffers and Cue Ball from some other show.
A Hot Toys Dedra Meero would be a day one purchase. I really hope they finally start making some Andor figures when S2 rolls around. (Preferably earlier).

7si5LK8.jpeg

Dedra F'n Meero!

8zvm3y.jpg

Thanks for sharing.
ea6f4adc40baade7d97e52ccebe6fc53.gif

Is that his Rogue One Ring of Kafrene Intro look? (he should have a satchel)
Understanding is Andor season 2 will end with him going to that mission.
Not sure how Black Series are labeled? Is that a Rogue One labeled figure? Or labeled an Andor Series figure?

Last edited:

Dedra F'n Meero!

I became a fan of GG's busts after getting 3 Mando. Reasonable price, nice quality. I know I'd go for Saw, Cassian, Luthen.

Well, maybe a reason to subscribe to D+ again just to watch s2. But for 1 month only. I will wait till its over and binge watch it.

Or even better, I think I'll just borrow someone's password. Or maybe even watch it by other means. :lol

While some Mando has been fun, most everything else Disney seems superfluous, derivative regressive fluff.
This is where SW still lives and breathes for me.
Seeing this final chapter play out, connecting to R1 is still what I'm most interested in.

Last edited:
If you don't think the next season of Andor will be a DISTINCT middle finger to fans of it in retaliation for the reception of The Acolyte, yall are extremely positive thinking people.

Acolyte failed. Andor will be punished for it.

"The Message' will continue until morale improves..

Back