Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2015. I remember the lead-up, the film itself. What was going on at the time ... really can't believe it was that long ago.

So much promise, that first trailer ...

Indeed. I remember being very excited for it as well. Then... I saw the movie, and started watching critical reviews to figure out what went wrong.

At least the series tend to have better storylines, though (for the most part). I still haven't given Andor a watch - it's something I'll have to do soon.

Indeed. I remember being very excited for it as well. Then... I saw the movie, and started watching critical reviews to figure out what went wrong.
I *wanted* to love that movie. Some of the imagery and set pieces were excellent, but even before they whacked Han (I even gave *that* a chance) the film began to lose me. As for what came after ... well ... the less said the better. I gave up beating that dead horse years ago.
I still haven't given Andor a watch - it's something I'll have to do soon.
So well done. Can't wait to see how it wraps up.

I *wanted* to love that movie. Some of the imagery and set pieces were excellent, but even before they whacked Han (I even gave *that* a chance) the film began to lose me. As for what came after ... well ... the less said the better. I gave up beating that dead horse years ago.

So well done. Can't wait to see how it wraps up.

The cinematography was great, but there's just not a lot of positives I could find with it. I didn't even watch The Rise of Skywalker, that's how much I've given up on the movies right now :lol

On another note, I cleaned up some of the bickering posts here. Try not engage in back-and-forths; there's usually no resolution to these. Just endless debate and potentially hurt feelings in the end.

Well there it is!
Why not, Palps survived being blown into a billion pieces that DIDN'T FREEZE, sort of like Poppins Leia.

So Cassian blasted a hole in the sand, and he and Jyn leaped in land survived the explosion, later to pilot a ship in TROS.

Guinea Pigs Wildlife GIF by Madman Entertainment

Why not, Palps survived being blown into a billion pieces that DIDN'T FREEZE, sort of like Poppins Leia.

So Cassian blasted a hole in the sand, and he and Jyn leaped in land survived the explosion, later to pilot a ship in TROS.

Guinea Pigs Wildlife GIF by Madman Entertainment
No, you got it all wrong. Rey the Amazing force teleported him to Tattooine (via a quick hyperspace jump in curtesy of a space whale) where Ahsoka the Filoni used the world between worlds to send him to the Mortis gods who resurrected the entire crew using Dathomir witch thread magic before sending them all to the TROS space battle where they crewed the Ghost with Hera, Sabine, Zeb and now good guy Thrawn to win the battle.

Then Rey the Amazing trained them all and Cassian became master Andor the Sneaky, the first Jedi Spy Madalorian thread user.

It is all explained in a transmission broadcast to the galaxy (that you only hear if you play Fortnite during a special match)

Ya'll need to crawl back into the Favroniverse and Acolyte threads, with those recycled jokes. :lol
Gilroy's Andor is respectfully its own thing, for the most part free of the Disney Storygroup's nonsense. :wink1:

And likely the last Star Wars actually worth watching.

Last edited:
No, you got it all wrong. Rey the Amazing force teleported him to Tattooine (via a quick hyperspace jump in curtesy of a space whale) where Ahsoka the Filoni used the world between worlds to send him to the Mortis gods who resurrected the entire crew using Dathomir witch thread magic before sending them all to the TROS space battle where they crewed the Ghost with Hera, Sabine, Zeb and now good guy Thrawn to win the battle.

Then Rey the Amazing trained them all and Cassian became master Andor the Sneaky, the first Jedi Spy Madalorian thread user.

It is all explained in a transmission broadcast to the galaxy (that you only hear if you play Fortnite during a special match)
This actually sounds pretty awesome especially when backed by the Benny Hill theme.:rotfl

Ya'll need to crawl back into the Favroniverse and Acolyte threads, with those recycled jokes. :lol
Gilroy's Andor is respectfully its own thing, for the most part free of the Disney Storygroup's nonsense. :wink1:

And likely the last Star Wars actually worth watching.

Man, that's a depressing thought.

The End Endgame GIF

Back