Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time meeting the ACME artists in person, and it was great to talk to them and see them around the hotel! Such a cool experience, and I can't wait to see them again in the future!

I've started the unpacking and unrolling, so here are some of the items I picked up...

The unravelling begins...
IMG_1912.JPG

Vanderstelt for Josh (can't wait to send this to you buddy!)
IMG_1895.JPG

Vanderstelt (thanks for helping us out, Jerry, and it was such a pleasure to meet you!)
IMG_1898.JPG

Brian Rood AP (thank you swabie, ACME and Brian!)
IMG_1900.JPG

Waggoner (great talking to you Christian!)
IMG_1903.JPG

Wheatley for Josh
IMG_1905.JPG

Trevas
IMG_1906.JPG

McHaley (thanks for the embellishment, Mark! :rock)
IMG_1908.JPG

IMG_1909.JPG

McQuarrie (full sig)
IMG_1907.JPG

McQuarrie (part sig)
IMG_1910.JPG

IMG_1911.JPG

Cook for VASith
IMG_1914.JPG

IMG_1917.JPG

Cook for myself
IMG_1919.JPG

Cook
IMG_1920.JPG

Anderson for Darth Snoopy
IMG_1930.JPG

IMG_1931.JPG

IMG_1932.JPG

Is that #73? Say it isn't so! If it is, congrats man! :lol

You bet! :hi5:
I tried to grab 73 where I could. Missed it on Trevas because I forgot to pick up his print day 1 (how the heck does that even happen?!!?). :(

Edit: And I love your Katie Cook helmet original thingey. Very nice. I would steal that from you if I were in your room! :panic:

:lol:yess:

Wow gibby, you got some great stuff!! I know I saw you buy like 75% of it, but still awesome to see!!!!!! :)

You and Waller went autograph nuts! Seriously...

I got one. :lol

Yeah, the next one I will just get people who never go(if they ever get any more like Ian).

So Harrison Ford, and many of the Prequel people. I was stressed out trying to get my 3 autographs, lol!!!

You and Waller went autograph nuts! Seriously...

I got one. :lol

Yeah, a little too nuts. :lol
I would have traded several auto's for a chance to hear lucas in person. :monkey2

Like Waller said, next time it's 2-3 autos and that's it!

Wow gibby, you got some great stuff!! I know I saw you buy like 75% of it, but still awesome to see!!!!!! :)

Yeah, you were there by my side for most of it, so thank you! :rock

Thanks Shadow5! :1-1:

Just brought my mimobot box downstairs...time to open this thing up and see what happens. :lol

Back