Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let's just say that Hamill became a little disgruntled when someone asked him to redo a sig. It was even more exacerbated because he was asked to put his character name on there, which apparently he hates. He ripped up at least 2 sigs...maybe 3?!!? I don't recall honestly...I was more stunned than anything. :lol

I was next in line and felt like that guy in the Seinfeld episode "Soup Nazi" after Elaine gets through...

"Next!!!!"

:lol

He was as cool as a cucumber when he got to me, though, so it was all good! :rock

Let's just say that Hamill became a little disgruntled when someone asked him to redo a sig. It was even more exacerbated because he was asked to put his character name on there, which apparently he hates.

Just imagine if after all that you then came up next and asked him to sign his photo "Best to gibby --Guy from Wing Commander." :lol

Wing%20Commander%20III%20cover%20art.jpg

I actually thought for a split second of asking him to sign "luke skywalker". The thought of potentially having one of those epic sig stories was tempting, but I had multiple items with multiple sigs and couldn't see flushing all of that down the crapper. :lol

I actually thought for a split second of asking him to sign "luke skywalker". The thought of potentially having one of those epic sig stories was tempting, but I had multiple items with multiple sigs and couldn't see flushing all of that down the crapper. :lol

Yeah he might have gone all Tim Allen from Galaxy Quest on you if you did that. "Listen it's just a movie, there is no Luke Skywalker, no hyperdrive, no *** **** ship!"

Why do they bother to print such nice tickets, then you don't even get to keep them? There should be like a stub on the end to tear off, but you get to keep the ticket. It seems like a waste...

Yeah, I'm going to find out if there's a way to send them suggestions. Either rip off the end like a movie ticket stub or use a hole punch on it. They probably won't take my suggestions since I didn't show up for my volunteer time. :lol

Yeah he might have gone all Tim Allen from Galaxy Quest on you if you did that. "Listen it's just a movie, there is no Luke Skywalker, no hyperdrive, no *** **** ship!"

:lecture:lol

Why do they bother to print such nice tickets, then you don't even get to keep them? There should be like a stub on the end to tear off, but you get to keep the ticket. It seems like a waste...

Agreed!
They need to do something. Those autograph tix were awesome and I would have loved to put those with my sigs.

Yeah, I'm going to find out if there's a way to send them suggestions. Either rip off the end like a movie ticket stub or use a hole punch on it. They probably won't take my suggestions since I didn't show up for my volunteer time. :lol

They'll probably just tell you to pay an extra $125 for a separate ticket and then just not use it. :lol

They'll send it back autographed by all the OPX staff. :lol

:lol:lol:lol

To Waller,

Thanks to you some poor volunteer had to work 3 shifts on Friday and Saturday. You are an inconsiderate bastid! Do not ever contact us again.

All the best,

Tracy
Ben Stevens
and OPX staff

Back