Star Wars CVI Photo Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least I got a shout out. Tom was like...

"Look at this guy! He made a Death Star." :lol

That was enough for me. I'm almost certain he had to toss it.

At least I got a shout out. Tom was like...

"Look at this guy! He made a Death Star." :lol

That was enough for me. I'm almost certain he had to toss it.

His notes on you: "Sat in front row and still did not do the correct origami project. Does now follow directions."

:nana:

Okay, since we're in the photo thread, I have a request. I've cobbled together a few images of my tattoo from the show from the likes of Waller and Shropt. But I know there must be others.

So anybody with some images of my tat, or the artist and me, whatever, please PM them to me or email me.

I know UT and Avfin must have a couple, maybe of the booth where the work was done. Thanks guys.

(Getting them from Avfin will be like pulling teeth. Is he still on film? :lol )

Okay, since we're in the photo thread, I have a request. I've cobbled together a few images of my tattoo from the show from the likes of Waller and Shropt. But I know there must be others.

So anybody with some images of my tat, or the artist and me, whatever, please PM them to me or email me.

I know UT and Avfin must have a couple, maybe of the booth where the work was done. Thanks guys.

(Getting them from Avfin will be like pulling teeth. Is he still on film? :lol )

I have pictures of you giving me the hand. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

IMG_4326.JPG

IMG_4327.JPG

Thanks again UT, you rock. I knew you would keep your word. No more worries as the cat is out of the bag now, and it's all good.

:hi5::1-1:

I think Stormy could probably top me, if given the chance.

Wait a second, that doesn't sound right. :lol

Back