STAR WARS: EP. I--The Phantom Menace in 3D: 2/10/12

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A friend of mine on Twitter suggested that this poster will probably be a lenticular. I can see that now, but it still doesn't make the poster any better. :lol

That poster is so funkin bad, would've done that 10 Years ago with Photoshop 4 skills. First those awful BlueRay covers, now this. When's the cool return to StarWars? You can't leave it all up to Adywan?!

Seriously, you guys are now complaining about SW movie art?

They've been taking the easy way out every release since the 90s. Even the last release of the originals on VHS were very lazy. It just got worse with the SEs and prequels.

Lucasfilm lost touch with anything artistic a long long time ago.

I like how Yoda seems to be contemplating tapping Maul's ass. Really a great composition :lol

star-wars-phantom-menace-3D-poster.jpg

That can't be real---no self respecting graphic design artist would use a photoshop lens flare----notice that one there on the lightsaber? Seriously, that's like using Papyrus or Comic Sans

:lol I just noticed how the angle of Maul's lightsaber doesn't match. Look at both ends of the hilt...the perspective is totally off.

TPM is my favorite of the prequels actually so I'll go and check this out again.

Maul is only in the movie for about 10 mins...TPM is easily the worst of the bunch. Its like a Disney movie for kids. Then the fact that Lucas is a horrible Director.

Maul is only in the movie for about 10 mins...TPM is easily the worst of the bunch. Its like a Disney movie for kids. Then the fact that Lucas is a horrible Director.

LOL.

Opinions are funny.

Attack of the Clones is easily and most difficultly the worst (Tina Fey agrees). And yes, George Lucas is a horrible director.

Most difficultly the worst? What does that mean!?!?! :panic:

I mean that it's easily the worst... and difficultly the worst, covering all possible grounds for being the worst. It's the worst story, the worst designed, the worst acting, the worst executed, and the most annoying.

I can list all the details but I'm gonna stay on topic and just talk about TPM (which has its shares of issues too, but not as severe as ep2 and ep3). As bad as TPM was, it was supposed to get a whole lot better from there. It never did.

You mean 'definitely' the worst....I think.

And TPM is definitely the worst. Worst design, worst story, worst characters (except for Maul), worst kid actor, and worst sidekick.

Back