Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone pick up season 4 yesterday? I know I shouldn't be surprised since I have three other seasons already, but the Blu-ray set just looks absolutely stunning. I immediately watched Darkness on Umbara. That opening 6 minutes is just jaw-dropping. :horror

Man I love this show.

Did anyone pick up season 4 yesterday? I know I shouldn't be surprised since I have three other seasons already, but the Blu-ray set just looks absolutely stunning. I immediately watched Darkness on Umbara. That opening 6 minutes is just jaw-dropping. :horror

Man I love this show.

I am waiting till dec amazon for the last few years has them $24.99. It's a one day sale and since I am not going to watch it now. I will wait and save the $12.00

Is it wrong that I'm attracted to Ahsoka? :lol

Ashley Eckstein voices Ahsoka....

images

Is it wrong that I'm attracted to Ahsoka? :lol

Depends on how you want to look at it. Buy the time line of CW they are aging to the years of the show (something I like). She was 16 in the movie from what yoda said. The had 6/9 months till the tv show. Making her 17. 17+5=22 years old. So.. How old are you? She is not JB (in the USA,)

I've often wanted to buy the seasons on blu-ray but I end up never feeling like spending the dough.... I'm not sure I'll watch this again even though I enjoyed it.
Maybe a big sale some day.

Depends on how you want to look at it. Buy the time line of CW they are aging to the years of the show (something I like). She was 16 in the movie from what yoda said. The had 6/9 months till the tv show. Making her 17. 17+5=22 years old. So.. How old are you? She is not JB (in the USA,)

I don't remember her being 16 when the film took place, more like 13-14. And the Clone Wars only last 3 years (I don't know where the 5 comes from), so I don't think she's any older than 16 in season 5.

I wad
I don't remember her being 16 when the film took place, more like 13-14. And the Clone Wars only last 3 years (I don't know where the 5 comes from), so I don't think she's any older than 16 in season 5.

I watched it not to long ago. Yoda said they are moving in forget what her called her. But it was used as a young one but older. She was was ready for a master to teach her. Still even at your math she is a adult. Plus from what I hear a season 6 is going to happen.

Ahsoka was born 36 years BBY. Anakin was born 41.9 years BBY. During Attack of the Clones, Anakin is approximately 19. That would make Ahsoka 13. The Clone Wars last three years, and we're not at the end of them, so Ahsoka can't be older than 16.

She is NOT an adult.

Ahsoka was born 36 years BBY. Anakin was born 41.9 years BBY. During Attack of the Clones, Anakin is approximately 19. That would make Ahsoka 13. The Clone Wars last three years, and we're not at the end of them, so Ahsoka can't be older than 16.

She is NOT an adult.

Believe me when I say the last thing I want to do is stick up for the despicable d-bags who monkeyspank to this ****, but how do you know 16 isn't the consenting age for Togruta?

Back