Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've often wanted to buy the seasons on blu-ray but I end up never feeling like spending the dough.... I'm not sure I'll watch this again even though I enjoyed it.
Maybe a big sale some day.

Amazon every year around December somewhere the middle December all the Clone Wars Blu rays goes for $24.99 to 26.99.

I don't remember her being 16 when the film took place, more like 13-14. And the Clone Wars only last 3 years (I don't know where the 5 comes from), so I don't think she's any older than 16 in season 5.

Watch the movie again you'll see where your that says it when she for shows up. Originally she was supposed to be obi. Nene que Street 1316 5 years Clone Wars by going by TV time. overheati over the age of 18.

Watch the movie again you'll see where your that says it when she for shows up. Originally she was supposed to be obi. Nene que Street 1316 5 years Clone Wars by going by TV time. overheati over the age of 18.

I didn't understand a lot of that. I'll check the film though. I don't doubt you there. It's been a year or two since I've seen it.

I didn't understand a lot of that. I'll check the film though. I don't doubt you there. It's been a year or two since I've seen it.

Sorry I was using voice to word.

I was going by the tv show not the database. No matter who's math. Yours at 13 my at 17. The show has been on five year (yes I know that the Clone Wars was 3 but the show has been on 5 years.) that makes her 18 or over.

I was thinking of buying the new PF ex and calling her another name.

Is Ahsoka in the novels or is she a CW "show" only character? Because don't some of the fan sites have her death annotated?

It's a ****ing cartoon! Just go beat off to it if you want to for Christ's sake!

:wink1:

picture.php

Lol, why move now? Do they really have that much more story left to tell?

I would much rather Disney develop something of their own.

If I see Maul return in a movie instead of some 2nd-rate kids show or EU comic book, I'll begrudgingly accept it. Until then... he dead.

Back