Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found out the next episode is about the lone Republic Commando so I can finally put that horrible entire 1st half of the season behind me and hope the kick-ass episodes are about to roll out.

That would be good. I really am waiting for r2 to run over the frog. Better yet, I think frog legs are for dinner tonight.

This is the worst season yet. Four episodes on Onderon, four on the younglings and two so far on the droids. Ugh.

I would kill for a Senate arc. Yes, it's that bad. :lol

Check out an episode... It's really well done.

original

You're watching Clone Wars, so what's the difference? :dunno

Admittedly there's a bit of crap in SW, but it also has a ****-ton of nostalgia, some fantastic movies and for the most part a virtual library of well-written EU. TMNT has what, a single well-written run by Eastman and Laird and a single movie? Everything else has been garbage. :lol

the material practically could write itself… so much to draw from with so many rich characters and species. the writers need to find the balance of keeping both the young and old happy… the OT managed this… there is no reason the Clone Wars couldn't also.

oh boy.. its time for something new I would say !! How about the Real Action series they been talking about for years now... now thats what I wanna see !

oh boy.. its time for something new I would say !! How about the Real Action series they been talking about for years now... now thats what I wanna see !

:exactly: :clap:clap:clap

I really need my Boba Fett fix or i'm going to :gah:

Back