Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was the Slave I. It crash landed on Florrum in season 2.

:exactly: Yeah, thats one of the cooler aspects has been seeing the ships evolution.

The Slave 1 was a unique ship in the Star Wars verse; it was a low run of protos that were all destroyed except Slave 1 I believe

What, a pink Astromech named QT-KT is too much for you? :wink1:

Actually the story behind that Astromech is awesome. It was created to bring awareness to cancer. As silly as you think it looks, the cause isn't:
R2-KT started off as a real-world replica of an R2-series astromech droid with pink highlights. Albin Johnson, the founder of the 501st Legion, wanted to build a pink droid for his daughter Katie, who was dying from brain cancer (In fact, the "KT" suffix would appear to be a reference to her name). When it was realized that he did not have enough time, R2-KT was built by Jerry Greene, master droid builder, with the help of the R2 Builders Club. R2-KT makes appearances at children's hospitals, Star Wars Celebration and charity events in the southeastern United States. A Hasbro action figure of this droid was sold at San Diego Comic-Con 2007 and the character had a cameo in the Star Wars: The Clone Wars film.

TheRealR2KT.PNG

Last edited:
Was Commander Neyo in the background in the Jedi war room?
:dunno

Yes, apparently it was. Good thing he was in the first minute too.

There's already been too much silliness for me already and I think I can just skip this episode. I hope the Republic Trooper episode is soon because this season has been the least enjoyable for me so far. Other than the season premiere, I haven't seen a single episode ever worth watch again:gah:

^I'm in agreement. This season is off to a pretty unexceptional start. Even the premiere just lacked the build-up and excitement that the previous seasons had with those characters.

I also found that episode pretty annoying. I enjoyed the first few minutes; seemed serious, Ayla Secura, the droids, infiltration mission.... then 47 walked in and that "corporal"....... :slap

Also, at first I thought it was cool that they showed how R2 got his rockets but he already had them in Ep II and the show takes place between Ep II and III sos WTF?

Oh and you'd think that the battleship who dragged them in with a tractor beam wouldn't just let them leave like that while the whole intruder alert is going on....:slap

Sometimes this show reminds me of that Buzz Lightyear children's cartoon. Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. I was really hoping the tiny alien dumbass would get squashed at any moment. Bleh, so un-Star Wars.

.. its time for Disney to start producing the live action series !!

.. its time for Disney to start producing the live action series !!

Didn't George say a Live Action series was way to expensive to produce on a weekly basis,that's why his never got off the ground?

Also is the new Clone Wars episode Saturday a continuing story line with the droid?

Didn't George say a Live Action series was way to expensive to produce on a weekly basis,that's why his never got off the ground?

Also is the new Clone Wars episode Saturday a continuing story line with the droid?

Don't know the answer to the first question. Can't really imagine with how good other sci-fi shows look these days, that a live action Star Wars wouldn't be able to get the budget to meet SFX standards. Sounds like a cop out by Lucas, but who am I to say?

As for the second question, yes it is. :slap It's another arc I think, so it's probably going to be a 3 or 4 episode series. fml.

It would be a total waste if the 100 hours of scripts are binned but thats Hollywood for you, i just wonder whether Rick McCallum was the driving force behind the series or the person holding it back?

I have a feeling they are running out of ideas or they want the war to go on another year. All this little side shows are get old. They used to do one eps like this. Now there are 4. So far 4 that was ok. 4 on little jedi, hmm. An now 4 with a little smart talking what ever he is and droids that are smarter then him.

Well, I'm liking the droid story. So far this season has been Meh for me. Much like season one.

First episode seemed like it should have been the last episode of last season. Then there was the boring 4 parter with the rebels and Ahsoka. I liked the Young Jedi story.

But this is all IMHO. Your mileage may vary.

Well, I'm liking the droid story. So far this season has been Meh for me. Much like season one.

First episode seemed like it should have been the last episode of last season. Then there was the boring 4 parter with the rebels and Ahsoka. I liked the Young Jedi story.

But this is all IMHO. Your mileage may vary.

Your right, but why the show is on TV for kids. There are many adults that watch it. Once we stop watching it. We stop buying it. How many kids are going to pay $30 and up for a set of these on Blu-Ray. At this point if it keeps this up. I will just pass on it.

They also started this year to really price the kids out of the toy line market. Again it will be the adults that pay the $11 each for them. Sure we would by our kids the one here and there. But again its the adults that buy 5/8/10 at a shot. I have yet to see anything from the show so far that I would buy.

We all know and be on the look out for the little green guy and the droid he rides in. The pink one also.

Just finished the episode. I almost walked away when the little green man lost his mind. :gah:

This story arc has been dreadful due to #47 and the green man.

i'm pretty much with you on this.
Last episode was just meh. I like the first part especially the droids on the wing but after that it just went to ****.

And really plain white ground, plain yellow sky? do they have budget issues we're not aware of? :slap

Back