Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome episode. Loved the Savage & Maul vs Sidious duel. Maul begging for mercy was lame though.

Man, can you imagine seeing a fight like that in live action. I know it's unlikely, but I hope Maul survives through this series and somehow gets put on film again. He's just such a great character.

Huh, I just changed the calendar and ssc is maul for February 2013. Odd timing or did they know?

Thought the same thing :lol

BTW I agree that the score was awesome for this episode. Do we know what they plan to do for the Emperor's voice in the future?

Love this episode on so many levels. I know the duel has been getting a lot of buzz (and rightly so), but I couldn't help thinking what a great Obi Wan episode this is, the tragedy just highlights his strength and makes me admire the character more than ever. If I could point to any one thing that the PT and the Clone Wars have consistently handled well, it's the portrayal of Obi Wan in his glory days. Naturally, I liked Obi Wan in the OT, Guinness was brilliant, but he was relegated to a small supporting role in episodes V and VI. It's just an amazing trip to see how Obi Wan went from being a noble Jedi knight and general of the Republic to the lonely old nomad wandering the wastes of Tatooine, watching and biding his time. The man is carrying around so much pain and sadness, yet he never breaks - just absolutely love this character!

Love this episode on so many levels. I know the duel has been getting a lot of buzz (and rightly so), but I couldn't help thinking what a great Obi Wan episode this is, the tragedy just highlights his strength and makes me admire the character more than ever. If I could point to any one thing that the PT and the Clone Wars have consistently handled well, it's the portrayal of Obi Wan in his glory days. Naturally, I liked Obi Wan in the OT, Guinness was brilliant, but he was relegated to a small supporting role in episodes V and VI. It's just an amazing trip to see how Obi Wan went from being a noble Jedi knight and general of the Republic to the lonely old nomad wandering the wastes of Tatooine, watching and biding his time. The man is carrying around so much pain and sadness, yet he never breaks - just absolutely love this character!

:exactly::goodpost:

Yup...Obi-Wan is one of the greatest strengths of this show. And Bo Katan is someone I hope we see more of. Very solid character.

Watched the episode again, and Maul did actually stand up to Sidious as far as lightsabers go. Not sure if that was intended to imply he was near-Sidious' equal or not, but Sidious took over when he unleashed the power of the force. Loved the way Sidious moves when he's using his saber...

And anybody notice how Savage's armor disappeared and his was shirtless when he died?

Last edited:
Maul real is a d#@k. First he killed Kenobi's master Qui-Gon, then his ex-girlfriend Satine as mentioned before.

Obi-Wan has to be the one to defeat Maul permanently. It is his destiny.....

On the other hand I am looking forward to Sidious' plan w/his former apprentice.

Finally got to watch this one....and wow! Quite simply one of the best episodes this show has offered up.

Great visuals, economical, tight storytelling...no short cuts mind you, just not a wasted moment.

Everyone involved was on their "A" game for this one.

Here's hoping the remainder of the season can be this good!

Maul real is a d#@k. First he killed Kenobi's master Qui-Gon, then his ex-girlfriend Satine as mentioned before.

Obi-Wan has to be the one to defeat Maul permanently. It is his destiny.....

On the other hand I am looking forward to Sidious' plan w/his former apprentice.

I don't know about that. It would be right but I'm not even sure Obi-Wan would want to kill him at this point, he seems fairly broken.
And Sidious would not waste Maul's death on Obi-Wan, all his plans revolve around Anakin.

Can't wait to see what he has planned :yess:

Has this guy been on the show yet?
Thorn.jpg

As well as that scene with Anakin chasing Embo in the snow?

I'm on Season 3. Just watched the Episode with Zero the Hut. Had to skip the episode. How the heck does he have a hillbilly voice. Not even watchable. How can Jabba be such a bada$$. He's a slug. Throw salt on him. Run. He isn't cathing nobody. This series needs to end.

I'm on Season 3. Just watched the Episode with Zero the Hut. Had to skip the episode. How the heck does he have a hillbilly voice. Not even watchable. How can Jabba be such a bada$$. He's a slug. Throw salt on him. Run. He isn't cathing nobody. This series needs to end.

:cuckoo:

Have you watched the Star Wars films?

Because that's basically how the movies are. Falls pretty much in line with Jamaican accents and the fob asian accents.

So we finally get to see the new Jedi Starfighters in the series.

I did not realize the missiles fired from Tri-fighters released buzz droids. I was so confused when Obi Wan flew into a clump of them out of nowhere in ROTS, and using the force to clear the buzz droids had never occured to me until now.

UmpOi.gif

Back