Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anakin has to kill her... The final scene of this show has to show us inside the Jedi Temple during EpIII--- after killing the younglins Ahsoka tries to stop her former master. Add Rex there as well (as leader of the 501st) and you've got a fitting ending.
Now this sounds awesome.

Anakin has to kill her... The final scene of this show has to show us inside the Jedi Temple during EpIII--- after killing the younglins Ahsoka tries to stop her former master. Add Rex there as well (as leader of the 501st) and you've got a fitting ending.

I have my doubts but interesting theory though. I'd surely be surprised if it happened this way.

I can't see it going down that path. I just don't.

I think she gets offed by one of the villainous characters...maybe from a chain-reaction of the other jedi not believing Ashoka is innocent in this current arc. And slowly Anakin's allegiance begins to wane..

Another great episode. It's amazing how Ahsoka has gone from being one of the most annoying characters in all of Star Wars to being one of the best characters on this show.

Yeah I'm also of a mind that she can't survive the show. If she does die by the end of this season then how many more seasons could they do?
She's not technically integral but still a very important part of the story and the dynamic with Anakin.

I though it was said that the sixth season would be the last....and that fits, looking at how much closer the show's aesthetic is getting to Episode III...

I think she gets offed by one of the villainous characters...maybe from a chain-reaction of the other jedi not believing Ashoka is innocent in this current arc. And slowly Anakin's allegiance begins to wane..

I don't see them killing her off...if anything, the story could be leading towards her leaving the Jedi Order disillusioned...just disappearing into the Outer Regions, already in hiding when Order 66 is given....remember, regardless if many of us like it or not, this is a kid's show...yes, there have been some intense moments throughout it's run....but I just don't see them killing off the one lead character that was specifically created for this show and the young audience they are going for.

Another great episode. It's amazing how Ahsoka has gone from being one of the most annoying characters in all of Star Wars to being one of the best characters on this show.

And that is exactly why I don't see them killing her off, be it by Anakin's hand or another. She can certainly contribute to Anakin's sense of desperate failure (first his mother's death, his padawan's fate, and finally his wife's death)...but I can see Ashoka returning to the saga at some point in the future...as an adult in the new films (we don't really know how her species ages) or in some new TV project Disney may cook up.

It has been good to see how her character has developed and grown during the course of this series...and this last episode has really driven that point home.

Can't wait to see her with Ventress next week...another character who has been through a lot in this show....should be good!

I don't see Anakin killing her off either. And if anything even though she does display signs of the Dark side every now and then Anakin would most likely turn way before her.

For me really the characters that can't survive the show are Rex, Ahsoka and Ventress.... and Maul of course.
Speaking of like someone said we haven't seen Dooku this season and I really expected him to pop up during the Maul act. I mean there can be only 2 and he should be aching to wipe him out even more than the Emperor just to prove he's worthy.

I can see Rex living...

He's begun to question the point of the war as well as the well-being of his fellow clones which are just grown to be disposable. He, along with a few others, have expanded past their engineering and become more aware. I think it's 50/50 on Rex. I can see him growing ashamed of the way the jedi are being portrayed as villains and turn away that life, much like the dude in the deserter episode from like season 2.

I'd love to see he and Fives escape the struggle together.

But, again, the other 50% of my sees them giving Rex some sort of heroic, fulfilling-cliche self-sacrifice death.

Yeah, this whole plot is intended to erode everyone's confidence in the Jedi - the public's confidence, the clones, and Anakin. I could see Ahsoka meeting her end, but it would be in such a way that Anakin would resent the Jedi for not believing in Ahsoka and not saving her....

Oh, and I think Tarkin is in on the dirty dealings! At this point, I almost wonder if he knows Palpatine is Sith and is okay with that?

Oh, and I think Tarkin is in on the dirty dealings! At this point, I almost wonder if he knows Palpatine is Sith and is okay with that?

That's what I'm wondering too!!

Now if Rex survived and went away, wouldn't he still be activated by Order 66? And if not do you really think he wouldn't take up arms again to try and save his clone brethren? or Jedi?

I can only see Anakin killing Ahsoka if it takes place during Revenge of the Sith. I don't see it happening before Anakin and Obi-Wan's mission to save the Chancellor from Grievous, because Anakin's still kind of a lighthearted guy at the beginning of that film.

I do think that The Clone Wars absolutely needs to lead into the events of Sith, and perhaps extend a little beyond it. The Clone Wars end during Episode III, but I see no reason why the show can't continue on a little past that.

I can only see Anakin killing Ahsoka if it takes place during Revenge of the Sith. I don't see it happening before Anakin and Obi-Wan's mission to save the Chancellor from Grievous, because Anakin's still kind of a lighthearted guy at the beginning of that film.

I do think that The Clone Wars absolutely needs to lead into the events of Sith, and perhaps extend a little beyond it. The Clone Wars end during Episode III, but I see no reason why the show can't continue on a little past that.

Wasn't the show supposed to end with Order 66?
If so then it will definitely feed into RotS (canon headache ngihtmare :p) but I don't think it needs to go beyond, it's called Clone Wars and it should stick to that. Maybe just show them getting their new Stormtrooper armor and end on a pull out shot of a full Trooper army :yess:

If so then it will definitely feed into RotS (canon headache ngihtmare :p) but I don't think it needs to go beyond, it's called Clone Wars and it should stick to that. Maybe just show them getting their new Stormtrooper armor and end on a pull out shot of a full Trooper army :yess:

I thought the show was supposed to end right at the start of Episode 3?

i can't see Anakin killing Ahsoka... i can see him tormented not being able to save her...

Remember there is still that cut seen.

Clones can hit what they are shooting. Where a Storm Trooper cannot hit anything.

It was said a number of times. At the end only a handful of Clone where left at the end. They just took off. The Troopers in the last 3 movies are human. In the end. Teddy Bears took them down.

It would've sweet for the shows final arc to include Order 66 from the Clones Point of Views and then the final shot be of the Jedi Temple burning.

Just watched this mornings episode.
Clearly the Jedi who turned is obvious now.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back