Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. I've always thought they prided themselves to be more mature themed than your average "kids show", but the reveal will be what makes this arc great, which its heading so far, or be the final stamp that season 5 was absolute garbage, if they go with the cop-out ending...minus anything Maul related, of course.

Curry is a great voice over actor, but I'm just not feeling him as Palpatine. He's just too different from what they started with. Had he been the first voice of him, it would have been OK. But I'm glad I saw that article because I'd be WTFing on Saturday with the voice change :lol

Tim Curry is an awful Palpatine. I'm extremely disappointed in their choice. I swear I'm 10x better at imitating Palpatine than Curry. I should've sent in a voice reel!

I don't wanna accuse him of that, I just thought the reason actors rarely voiced their cartoon counterparts was because they just didn't wanna be bothered with it since it wasn't live action. I could be completely wrong though.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interesting conclusion.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interesting conclusion.

Spoiler Spoiler:

On another note, Palpatine just isn't the same without Ian Ambercrombie. I wasn't aware that someone else was doing the voice already until I watched this episode, and it kind of sounded like Michael Gambon to me during some of the lines.

Spoiler Spoiler:

On another note, Palpatine just isn't the same without Ian Ambercrombie. I wasn't aware that someone else was doing the voice already until I watched this episode, and it kind of sounded like Michael Gambon to me during some of the lines.

It's Tim Curry voicing Palpatine now.

Didn't realize this was the season finale. Time is flipping by too fast, what the flip time?

Back