Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's the bonus content? I want all the seasons and that. I want to buy just once. How long are they going to make me, and others, wait?

:dunno

Ahsoka on the box would be very fitting.

Obi Wan on season 5 is pretty fitting. I'm sure she's a lot of fans kids favorite character but this shows still marketed for younger boys so I could see why they didn't go with her.

This is a serious let down if it is true (and it probably is). What I'm kind of thinking will happen is they will push those off and somehow tie them in with the new Rebels show - a nice little segue for fans of CW to become fans of Rebels. Just a thought. :dunno

Just saw on Star Wars Facebook page.
Season 5 and Season 1-5 box set available on October 15th.
No mention of the unfinished story line.
Just 2 books that come with the box set.

images

I want those unaired episodes. :lecture

Where's the bonus content? I want all the seasons and that. I want to buy just once. How long are they going to make me, and others, wait?

:dunno

Ahsoka on the box would be very fitting.

According to digital bits there will be extra content: Warner Home Video and Lucasfilm have today announced the Blu-ray and DVD release of Star Wars: The Clone Wars – The Complete Season Five on 10/15 (SRP $59.97 and $49.98), including all 20 episodes (two presented as extended director’s cuts) and three hours worth of extras (cast and crew interviews, deleted and alternate scenes and more). Also coming that day is a Star Wars: The Clone Wars – Seasons 1-5 Collector’s Edition box set on Blu-ray and DVD (SRP $149.99 and $119.98) containing all 108 episodes of the series, plus an exclusive The Art of The Clone Wars book, filled with never-before-seen concept art.

Do you think Disney will even release the unaired episodes on Blu-ray?
This would have been their chance.
:dunno:dunno:dunno
Also I hope there isn't a cheesy "Also coming from Disney Blu-Ray/DVD it's The Rescuer's..." commercial at the start of the discs.

Do you think Disney will even release the unaired episodes on Blu-ray?
This would have been their chance.
:dunno:dunno:dunno
Also I hope there isn't a cheesy "Also coming from Disney Blu-Ray/DVD it's The Rescuer's..." commercial at the start of the discs.

Good question...I hope so.

I want the complete series on blu.

I abhor the amount of annoying advertising on the front end of Disney media. And it's nearly unavoidable. It ruins my Ghiblis, and adds like five minutes minimum onto my ready to view time. I mean it really irks me.

Back