Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, am I reading that to say that there will be no "bonus episodes" because Hidalgo "hints" that pieces may be used in movies later on?

:mad:

I want to buy The Clone Wars, but I don't want to double dip.

Wow...just the hints of what season 6 could've been make me sad we'll never see it. I hope that someday we'll at least find out the real reason(s) behind Disney axing a successful show that was thriving creatively and had a good portion of work completed for it's next season instead of just moving it to one of their networks and letting it finish it's run and complete it's story and offer denouements for the various characters it introduced.

And now the earlier promise of seeing SOME of the work that wen into what would have been the final season is in limbo...unfortunate.

I'm glad that we are seeing the release of Season 5 on disc in the same formats as the previous seasons...it'll probably be "bare bones", but at least it'll be good high-def pic and sound.

Rest in Peace CW....

The other day I was thinking about how we're only two months from the start of the Fall TV season and there would be no Clone Wars, and it made me sad. Now reading about some of the stuff they had planned for the series makes it even worse.

https://www.theforce.net/story/fron...lone_Wars_At_BehindTheScenes_Panel_153410.asp

:goodpost:

From tweets....."Hidalgo says they are still working on how to distribute Bonus Content, may be outside the box, could include unfinished animation"

Geez, just get it done about those unaired episodes. :rolleyes2

:goodpost:

From tweets....."Hidalgo says they are still working on how to distribute Bonus Content, may be outside the box, could include unfinished animation"

Geez, just get it done about those unaired episodes. :rolleyes2

I know! I just want to know how they are going to present them to us. Don't we deserve to know that much at the least?

And even if they do get some of it out to us it sounds like there was a lot of cool stuff in the works we'll never get to see. Which really sucks.

Last edited:
I know! I just want to know how they are going to present them to us. Don't we deserve to know that much at the least?

And even if they do get some of it out to us it sounds like there was a lot of cool stuff in the works we'll never get to see. Which really sucks.

The unaired arc I was anticipating most was the mystery of Jedi master Sifo-Dyas. It's a shame we may never see this beauty....

[ame]https://youtu.be/7T5Ut5TnFWA[/ame]

And also this one....Order 66 test?????

[ame]https://youtu.be/J_nNoDa3CaU[/ame]

Last edited:
As much as I want the unaired episodes, I'm quite skeptical they will be seen anytime soon. Right now, Disney is going to be pushing Rebels and then SW VII, I wouldn't be surprised if these are at least a few years away.

As much as I want the unaired episodes, I'm quite skeptical they will be seen anytime soon. Right now, Disney is going to be pushing Rebels and then SW VII, I wouldn't be surprised if these are at least a few years away.

That's why it makes sense to give us all of them now and be like "that's it that's all of TCW that exists, stay tuned for a sneak peek of next weeks premiere episode of SW: Rebels coming up next!" Get TCW out of our systems before rebels.

That's why it makes sense to give us all of them now and be like "that's it that's all of TCW that exists, stay tuned for a sneak peek of next weeks premiere episode of SW: Rebels coming up next!" Get TCW out of our systems before rebels.

I agree, but when does Disney ever make sense?

Haven't looked, I don't usually pick them up myself, I usually just get each season for Christmas from my brother

Back