Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized something, if they're gonna use the McQuarrie Stormtrooper concepts, does that mean the OT Stormiest will technically become Phase II?

Here's the link for [ame="https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Complete-Season-Blu-ray/dp/B00E8G5H6Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376112971&sr=8-1"]Season 5[/ame].
Sucks the unaired content won't be included but let's keep hope, it could be on a new bluray or maybe a new box set... We'll see :pray:

I'm not buying a set until its complete! :lecture

Same here.

Glad I pre-ordered when I did as it's back to $135 on Amazon.

I would love to see the unaired episodes included, but I just don't see Disney doing that anytime soon - all the focus is being directed towards Rebels.

was hoping to see a bit more.. still hard to figure out what kind of graphics this is going to have...

but one is certain.. its not like the old republic movie trailer :(

Picked up Season 5 of Clone Wars at a local Best Buy a week early so if anyone is looking for it check your Best Buys. It rang up at full price though so I will go get it price matched next week or else return it. Still debating if I just want to get the complete season set instead even though I have the first four seasons already.

56tq.jpg

Good news on the Clone Wars front!

Posted an hour ago on Dave Filoni's Facebook page:

"Star Wars fans - I have some exciting news! We have wrapped production on all of the remaining Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes, and while that might be sad news in one way, it's good news in another. It means you will finally get to see them. When, exactly, is a detail I cannot yet share. I can confirm that in early 2014 you will be watching the final episodes of The Clone Wars, including one of Master Yoda's most challenging missions. So, get ready. We've got Clone Wars and Rebels coming at you in 2014. Animated Star Wars is alive and well. Trust in the Force my friends.

- Dave"

Back