Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uncle Grandpa is the worst show. **** that show and all the kids who watch it. Especially when they're watching a network that has Adventure Time and Regular Show....

Good news on the Clone Wars front!

Posted an hour ago on Dave Filoni's Facebook page:

"Star Wars fans - I have some exciting news! We have wrapped production on all of the remaining Star Wars: The Clone Wars episodes, and while that might be sad news in one way, it's good news in another. It means you will finally get to see them. When, exactly, is a detail I cannot yet share. I can confirm that in early 2014 you will be watching the final episodes of The Clone Wars, including one of Master Yoda's most challenging missions. So, get ready. We've got Clone Wars and Rebels coming at you in 2014. Animated Star Wars is alive and well. Trust in the Force my friends.

- Dave"

Sounds great!! Hopefully it's not some app dedicated kind of crappy promotional way to watch it and we get the bluray package quickly.

I recently got my Season 5 bluray from Amazon... I kinda want to rewatch it all, or at least the best of I made a few months back.

:eek: Celtic!? You watch Uncle Grandpa? I only know of it because of commercials but you shared a link! :lol

Uncle grandpa is the dumbest sickest show ever. And I only watched the opening credits. My wife saw my kids watching it and blocked Cartoon Network from our cable box.

Uncle Grandpa... that means that he is both a sibling and a parent to one of the kids parents... which means that he had sex with his mother and had a kid who then had sex with one of their siblings to have a kid... :horror

Uncle Grandpa... that means that he is both a sibling and a parent to one of the kids parents... which means that he had sex with his mother and had a kid who then had sex with one of their siblings to have a kid... :horror
Wholesome quality children cartoons.

Back