Star Wars Live Action and Clone Wars TV shows

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mouth is watering....

Love that "spirit" Sith that Yoda is fighting. At least his design.

Mace vs Talzin looks epic as well. I wish we got to see more of Mace Windu in action.

Love me some Fives.

Also looks like Yoda will face off against Sidious? Did anyone else catch that?

Not a fan of Mace vs. Talzin. I'm a big Talzin fan, and Mace will likely kill her. My favorite characters always get killed off. Hmph.

Also looks like Yoda will face off against Sidious? Did anyone else catch that?

Not a fan of Mace vs. Talzin. I'm a big Talzin fan, and Mace will likely kill her. My favorite characters always get killed off. Hmph.

Definitely caught that. Will be interesting if it's real or part of Yoda's spirit venture into Sith-Land.

Mace's badass moment of the series will likely be when he kills Talzin. Another loose ending; she has to be dealt with like my boy Savage had to.

As a Mace Windu fan who hated how he was off'ed in the live action films, I'm looking forward to it.

Ok so what story lines do they need to tie up?

What happens to Darth Maul?
What happens to Ahsoka?
What happens to Captain Rex?
What happens to Asajj Ventress?
How does Grievous capture the chancellor?

Any more?

I'd like to see what happens to Maul
I'm ok with how Ahsoka's story ended in TCW, I'm sure she'll pop up in Rebels somehow
I can see Rex and Fives dying
I'd like to see what happens to Asajj but am ok if we don't see her again
Probably just leave that alone and let the micro series keep it

well the whole Sifo Dias and the Clone order ... but I have the feeling we will see that

Ok so what story lines do they need to tie up?

What happens to Darth Maul?
What happens to Ahsoka?
What happens to Captain Rex?
What happens to Asajj Ventress?
How does Grievous capture the chancellor?

Any more?

Genndy Tartakovsky's CW handled this story, and because it ties directly into EpIII I doubt they change it.

Genndy Tartakovsky's CW handled this story, and because it ties directly into EpIII I doubt they change it.

I don't think they are under any obligation to follow what Tartakovsky did. But more importantly I doubt the season 6 story got far enough to worry about it anyway.

I don't think they are under any obligation to follow what Tartakovsky did. But more importantly I doubt the season 6 story got far enough to worry about it anyway.

:exactly:
Again, people, these were supposed to set the stage for the huge series finale (likely leading right into RotS). At most, expect them to ask more questions vs. answer any. :lol

Back