Star Wars: The Acolyte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorite part is still the orgasmic lesbian witch circle. The part where they're all swaying and moaning and their eyes are rolling in the back of their head and one of them just can't hold it in anymore and goes "yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!!!!"

That scene transcends time and space. It will live on long after the rest of us are all dust.

My favorite part is still the orgasmic lesbian witch circle. The part where they're all swaying and moaning and their eyes are rolling in the back of their head and one of them just can't hold it in anymore and goes "yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi!!!!"

That scene transcends time and space. It will live on long after the rest of us are all dust.
IMG_9916.png

Yeah, I can't tell if the green lady is just a bad actress or if the character is supposed to be the bad guy. If she is the bad guy, she'd still be both though.

She’s a bad actress. She and Mae/Osha are definitely the weakest links of this series.

Every time I see greed Jedi I am reminded of Nebula from Guardians. Same monotone and affect. Again in this episode motivations change without explanation. Sol desperately wants to contact the Jedi then suddenly doesn't. Mae wants to kill Sol, then just doesn't try.

I did like seeing the cortosis vein. Mae suddenly gets stockholm syndrome.

F the haters. I like this show.

I hate it. But I kinda like it. I've watched every episode and resisted the urge to fast forward. That's more than I can say for other shows like Obi Wan or even Mando season 3. And I couldn't get through a single episode of Ahskoa. This show is crap, but it's still better than that Filoni-slop.

She’s a bad actress. She and Mae/Osha are definitely the weakest links of this series.

Nepo Green-ma'am is wretched. Her stupid make-up/design looks like something out of a low-budget BBC sci-fi series from the 80s. Her delivery is so wooden and her expression never changes. Permanent resting (w)itch face. For the actress's sake I hope she's just being instructed to act this way. If this is really the extent of her talents, she better hope Headland gets more gigs after this to put her in, cause nobody else is gonna.

Stenberg is awful too. She has zero range. But then again, neither did Dasiy Ridley. Maybe it's a Disney leading lady thing.

The worst acting in any SW project ever was the two little girls, but they're little girls so I won't rag on them directly. Someone higher up should have done something though. Either recast or re-edit or do SOMETHING to try to salvage their scenes. On second thought...better to just erase it all.

I seriously can't tell if Vern-nepo is supposed to be a piece of **** or if it's bad acting. Or both.

On a positive note I'm intrigued by all the Sith stuff, curious about the Rashomon story, and hope there's a badass Sith reveal of the master.

I used to respect Terry Smith but he’s completely lost to me now. He said on his last live stream re this show that the haters can’t possibly know what bad acting is because they are not actors and can’t possibly know what bad writing is because they are not writers.

Hahahahahahahahaha

I think I’ve watched enough movies and tv shows in my time to have some sense what constitutes good writing and acting. And this show has godawful writing and godawful acting.

Except Jason Mendoza

I hate it. But I kinda like it.
I honestly wonder if this show has gone so far into laughable absurdity that it will pass into...legend? It seems that SW releases that divide the fanbase down the middle have a hard time shaking their stigma but shows and movies that are universally loved (or hated!) by all seem to work their way into eventually being endearing. And this goes all the way back to the Holiday Special. Largely unwatchable when it first released but for the awesome Boba Fett cartoon. Now we have an unwatchable show save for the super cool Sith guy. Will history repeat itself? Is the amusement of watching this or even collecting merch and apparel "ironically" simply too tempting?

Will the fact that "the Stranger" somehow managed to be cool on THIS show make him one of the most badass characters of all?

Last edited:
F the haters. I like this show. I tell my wife about how the fanboys are reacting and we both laugh
I'm sorry but generalizing about "fanboys" is just as bad as intolerant folks hating on this show just because of who made it. Most of us here are SW fans who can look past any "messaging" by LH and would like nothing more than for this to be at a quality level where we can say we like/love it as well. Sadly, between an actress who isn't up to performing one lead role let alone two, uneven storytelling, minimal character development, questionable editing and leaden performances by everyone save Sol, Qimir and Jecki, that's not the case. But there's 2 episodes to go so perhaps the answers to (a) what happened to the witches on Brendok and (b) what will become of Qimir, Osha and Sol are compelling enough to overcome all that's happened to this point. Not likely but I can dream lol...

Last edited:
I honestly wonder if this show has gone so far into laughable absurdity that it will pass into...legend? It seems that SW releases that divide the fanbase down the middle has a hard time shaking their stigma but shows and movies that are universally loved (or hated!) by all seem to work their way into eventually being endearing. And this goes all the way back to the Holiday Special. Largely unwatchable when it first released but for the awesome Boba Fett cartoon. Now we have an unwatchable show save for the super cool Sith guy. Will history repeat itself? Is the amusement of watching this or even collecting merch and apparel "ironically" simply too tempting?

Will the fact that "the Stranger" somehow managed to be cool on THIS show make him one of the most badass characters of all?
Unfortunately even with the cool Sith guy this show is DOA forever.

I mean unless the last 2 episodes are so freaking spectacular that it keeps it from sinking I think this will never be forgiven with historical revisionism.

I will give Lucasfilm creds for FINALLY trying something new with them adding sex to the sith wheelhouse of seduction by showing Qimir going all naked in front of his new padawan, I think most girls would’ve joined him, at least the girls I prefer would lol

Last edited:
I'm sorry but generalizing about "fanboys" is just as bad as intolerant folks hating on this show just because of who made it. Most of us here are SW fans who can look past any "messaging" by LH and would like nothing more than this to be at a quality level where we can say we like/love it as well. Sadly, between an actress who isn't up to performing one lead role let alone two, uneven storytelling, minimal character development, questionable editing and leaden performances by everyone save Sol, Qimir and Jecki, that's not the case. But there's 2 episodes to go so perhaps the answers to (a) what happened to the witches on Brendok and (b) what will become of Qimir, Osha and Sol are compelling enough to overcome all that's happened to this point. Not likely but I can dream lol...
Great post.

I will say this again about about who I am.

I tried telling people this for many years especially during the ST era and some just don’t understand, believe it or are infuriated by it.

I have an addiction and it’s called Star Wars.

New SW no problem I’m going to watch it.

It’s that simple I don’t care who made it and what idiotic things they said to the press in promoting their product, if it’s SW i’ll give it a try.

That being said.

I will call out Star Wars when it’s even worse than BOBF and what they did to our Fett was no bueno lol

KK and her gang need to go back to being baristas.

Last edited:
Back