Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

So, do you like **** in the right side of your mouth or left? Cause that sounds like what you're arguing about.

Point taken :lol I'm not defending TPM as a good movie. I'm just stating my preference.

If this Darth Vader rumor is true, it sounds pretty stupid :mad:

Newest rumor:
Darth vader returns

Vader Returns

Whether or not the source is reliable, I would say that Vader's return is inevitable. You don't pay 4 billion dollars for a franchise and then
let something as insignificant as story logic keep you from using your most marketable character.

Additionally, I don't think his appearances will be limited to flashbacks. I think we will see a full on Jesus-like resurrection occur to give the most popular screen villain of all time a central role in all future star wars movies.

For those of who don't remember, there were alot of crazy rumours surrounding Episode 1 as well.

This I will believe when I see with my own eyes.

Well....who thought they'd do another Death Star before ROTJ came out?

After she lost 50lbs? I doubt it.

I'm starting to get super excited for this. I have a good feeling they're going to do this right. (as right as they can mean, i don't expect anything to match ANH or ESB)

if vader does come back.. perhaps it will be like his return in the legacy comics? anakin's force ghost comes to cade to help guide him... cade is a spice addict, and a space pirate. he mouths off to him.. and anakin flips nto a rage, his ghost morphs into vader, and he attacks cade.

Considering the source for this is a British newspaper, long known for making stuff up for the sake of a good headline, I think I'd take this rumor with a great BIG grain of salt... :slap

IF Vader returns I think it will be as some type of spirit possessing Luke. They'll need to justify the armor somehow, but Hamill would eat up the chance to play crazy/evil Luke.

Plus it still hasn't been confirmed whether any of the original actors have been in talks to return, it's still all rumors.

I REALLY hope they don't bring Vader back.

It's all just guessing and pulling sh-t from our asses for now. What else is there to talk about for the next year? We won't even see a teaser until next Christmas at the earliest.

Am I the only one that doesn't want any of the original cast/characters?

Ford coming back as Han will be worse then old Indiana Jones! :(

I'm all for the original cast coming back if there's a reason and a purpose to it. Vader's story was over with ROTJ. Let him rest. Bringing him back would be a disservice to his arc. These new films from what I gather are the conclusion of Luke/Leia/Han's story arc.

I'm all for the original cast coming back if there's a reason and a purpose to it. Vader's story was over with ROTJ. Let him rest. Bringing him back would be a disservice to his arc. These new films from what I gather are the conclusion of Luke/Leia/Han's story arc.

Maybe they'll travel in time and create a new timeline and have a clean slate to do whatever they want, like Star Trek? :dunno

even I am pretty sure this is Bologna ...I dont like to see a vader resurrection in any case... come with something new

Hayden Christensen returns as Anakin's force ghost. :yess:

:monkey3

I'm really worried based on some of the rumors that this new trilogy will simply be a crash grab without any artistic merit and a story that won't be able to justify itself.

Am I the only one that doesn't want any of the original cast/characters?

Ford coming back as Han will be worse then old Indiana Jones! :(

I don't want them coming back, at least not as the main cast. If they do come back I hope they focus on their kids and new characters. Mara Jade and the other new Jedi.

I think it's pretty amazing that after 35 years other than that one dubious Gary Kurtz interview we literally have no idea what Lucas has ever planned for a third trilogy.

We know from that 1983 Mark Hamill interview that AFTER Return of the Jedi George approached him about appearing in a sequel trilogy when he was much older but we still don't know what that would entail. A couple years after SW we knew that the PT would be about the Clone Wars and Anakin getting burned after dueling Obi-Wan. But the Sequel Trilogy? Still nothing after all these years. Crazy.

Newest rumor:
Darth vader returns

Vader Returns

Whether or not the source is reliable, I would say that Vader's return is inevitable. You don't pay 4 billion dollars for a franchise and then
let something as insignificant as story logic keep you from using your most marketable character.

Additionally, I don't think his appearances will be limited to flashbacks. I think we will see a full on Jesus-like resurrection occur to give the most popular screen villain of all time a central role in all future star wars movies.

I believe it, but I think the "someone puts on his armor" direction is more likely than a "resurrection" scenario. At least I hope it is...

Finally the following video has it's best use ever:

[ame]https://youtu.be/WWaLxFIVX1s[/ame]

Back