Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

first time I hear that.. where is your source for that kind of information?

I think people's attachment to Boba's OUT voice is stupid. I welcome Temura into the movies to come.

I welcome him too. But I'll always prefer the old voice.

It just doesn't sound right.

Where'd you hear that? I'm fine with it, though Morrison has aged quite a bit since his role as Jango and the clones. Boba Fett would be 10 years older than Luke and Leia so he fits the bill by this photo

3fy82vjhbz.jpg
kiwi_actor_temuera_morrison__armageddon__2_3_4_N2.jpg

I posted that about a week ago didn't i? do you mean people whinging at Bulloch's omision or Morrison returning? if i remember right Morrison was Forcenet.com and Bulloch was IMDb. Looks like Daniel Logan's been ditched for the time being, pity i thought the idea of him as Boba being the central character in a live action tv series sounded great.

I think people's attachment to Boba's OUT voice is stupid. I welcome Temura into the movies to come.

I think Jason Wingreen is no longer alive sadly so it makes perfect sense to have Morrison's voice as well as him in the suit.

I posted that about a week ago didn't i? do you mean people whinging at Bulloch's omision or Morrison returning? if i remember right Morrison was Forcenet.com and Bulloch was IMDb. Looks like Daniel Logan's been ditched for the time being, pity i thought the idea of him as Boba being the central character in a live action tv series sounded great.

I didn't see you post it and can't find the article. What I'm wondering is, does "Temuera Morrison is set to return," mean "Temeura Morrison would return if asked," or does it mean "Temeura Morrison has been asked to return,"?

I think Jason Wingreen is no longer alive sadly so it makes perfect sense to have Morrison's voice as well as him in the suit.

Jason Wingreen is still alive.

Where'd you hear that? I'm fine with it, though Morrison has aged quite a bit since his role as Jango and the clones.

3fy82vjhbz.jpg
kiwi_actor_temuera_morrison__armageddon__2_3_4_N2.jpg

You do realize this is likely to be set quite some time after Jedi. And given the other principals will all look older (Luke, Leia and Han), it makes sense Boba would as well. :lol

i didn't care for the adolescent Boba Fett and doubt i will care for the senior citizen one...

the new Star Wars needs new characters.

Yes, bring him back and complete the life-long story of ignominy that is the Fett legacy.

I only have 3 of those characters in my 1:6 collection. :monkey2

Lemme guess. Vader,Luke and Fett. :D

I love that the EW cover only features the OT characters, it's rare that the popular PT characters don't weasel their way anything SW related anymore.

Yeah, surprised me too.

I hope they hold the rights to make SW not suck.

:lol

When HF, MH and CF appear in their costumes in the trailers, the audience is going to lose their ****!

Can't wait for that.

:lecture

^ Looks like a cross between Rodney Dangerfield, & oatmeal. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I lol'd hard at this. That is exactly what it looks like. :lol

I didn't see you post it and can't find the article. What I'm wondering is, does "Temuera Morrison is set to return," mean "Temeura Morrison would return if asked," or does it mean "Temeura Morrison has been asked to return,"?

It'll be there somewhere :lecture but like most if not all the actors its a matter of them being prepared to return if asked.

Jason Wingreen is still alive.

Must be thinking of another voice actor:slap

source: Deadline Hollywood

Are Lawrence Kasdan, Simon Kinberg Being Courted To Script ‘Star Wars’ Pics 2 and 3?
By MIKE FLEMING JR. Tuesday November 20, 2012 @ 3:06pm PST
Mike Fleming

EXCLUSIVE: Here’s some tantalizing dish to chew on before the Thanksgiving turkey and trimmings. After hiring Michael Arndt to script the first installment of the relaunch of George Lucas’ Star Wars franchise, I’ve heard Disney has approached Lawrence Kasdan and Simon Kinberg and I believe it is to get the ball rolling on the subsequent installments mapped out by Lucas. Both of the scribes in question have franchise experience.

Kasdan scripted two of the original Star Wars films in the 1980 The Empire Strikes Back and the 1983 follow-up Return of the Jedi. He also scripted Raiders Of The Lost Ark for Lucas and Steven Spielberg. Kinberg’s franchise work: X-Men: First Class, Sherlock Holmes and the upcoming X-Men: Days Of Future Past which Bryan Singer will direct.

Disney’s $4 billion buy of George Lucas’ signature franchise certainly has stirred up passions from fans. I’m still feeling so let down by the last three films that I am not sure they can bring back the magic on the original trilogy, which was so groundbreaking for its time. But that time seems like a galaxy so far far away.

Back in the late 1970s, Star Wars set the bar for visual effects in science fiction. Doing that again is very difficult in the age of The Hobbit, The Dark Knight and Avatar. But Disney was certainly proven right when it spent the same money on Marvel, and already has made back much of that cash with The Avengers.

Disney plans to generate a film every other year starting in 2015. Getting great writers is the right way to relaunch Star Wars, and the studio got off to a good start hiring Star Wars fanatic Arndt to do the first installment. The studio has told me that they will not address speculation. Fair enough. But I’m going to go with my sources on this one and I would not be surprised if these guys sign on, or if they are already in the fold.

I think the star wars unleashed video game actor 'main character' would work well in a next star wars film sometime.

Good god. That news is beyond amazing.

Now I can not worry if Episode 7 is good or not. If it sucks, it just end up being that "really bad one", wheres the rest of the series can be utterly fantastic.

Back