Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

If you're going to spout paranoid craziness at least have proper grammar.

this is not my first language ok? sorry for the grammatical errors
is my intention to inform the most of people that believe disney is dangerous for their children...
now disney and lucas will work together this will be very dangerous
star wars saga will be full of subliminal messages...not appropriate for children..
so beware...

Last edited:

is my intention to inform the most of people that believe disney is not dangerous for their childrens...
star wars saga will be full of subliminal messages...not appropriate for childrens..
so beware...

Ah ok, so there must be a miscommunication, it makes sense that someone who doesn't know English would get crazy ideas about what they think they've heard online.

is so sad the most of people doesn't know anything about this incoming menace...:monkey2
btw let's continue to take the red pill..

is my intention to inform the most of people that believe disney is not dangerous for their childrens...
star wars saga will be full of subliminal messages...not appropriate for childrens..
so beware...

That video is so funny! Ooooh there are Pyramids in some movies! Must be mind control!!!

In an effort to help you get a grip on reality, I watched the video and here are a few points...

First, Disney did not write most of these stories, they have existed for a very long time. For instance Little Mermaid was by Hans Christian Anderson, Aladdin was written hundreds of years ago. Lion King is basically Hamlet with Lions. Narnia was written by C.S. Lewis. It is also a common theme in Fairy Tales that one or more parents, usually the Mother dies or has been dead for some time, hence the "wicked Stepmother" plot device.

The Phallic spire in the Little Mermaid video cover was done by a disgruntled Disney artist who was terminated, but then given the video art as his last assignment. This has been well documented.

Racist stereotypes exist in many animated works from the past. Right or wrong it was a sign of the times, and who can blame Disney for wanting to remove these blemishes?

Sex in the sky during Lion King, well, that just comes down to seeing what you want to. Personally, I still dont see it.

Roger Rabbit is not a Disney film, it is Amblin and Touchstone (though Touchstone is held under Buena Vista) so blame Robert Zemekis and Steven Spielberg for that one.

I have a feeling this will just add fuel to your fire, but seriously, get a grip and maybe seek some counseling.

That video is so funny! Ooooh there are Pyramids in some movies! Must be mind control!!!

In an effort to help you get a grip on reality, I watched the video and here are a few points...

First, Disney did not write most of these stories, they have existed for a very long time. For instance Little Mermaid was by Hans Christian Anderson, Aladdin was written hundreds of years ago. Lion King is basically Hamlet with Lions. Narnia was written by C.S. Lewis. It is also a common theme in Fairy Tales that one or more parents, usually the Mother dies or has been dead for some time, hence the "wicked Stepmother" plot device.

The Phallic spire in the Little Mermaid video cover was done by a disgruntled Disney artist who was terminated, but then given the video art as his last assignment. This has been well documented.

Racist stereotypes exist in many animated works from the past. Right or wrong it was a sign of the times, and who can blame Disney for wanting to remove these blemishes?

Sex in the sky during Lion King, well, that just comes down to seeing what you want to. Personally, I still dont see it.

Roger Rabbit is not a Disney film, it is Amblin and Touchstone (though Touchstone is held under Buena Vista) so blame Robert Zemekis and Steven Spielberg for that one.

I have a feeling this will just add fuel to your fire, but seriously, get a grip and maybe seek some counseling.
the subliminal messages are not in the story but in scene clips..the lion king scene is sadly true I've seen with my own eyes..B&Bernie is incredible but true..
buena vista & disney don't work togheter? maybe I wrong...

btw you have got a pm mate...
sorry for the OT guys my intention was only inform the most of people in the world, then is only up to their..believe or not..

https://youtu.be/Zz-CoTv7DiI :lecture
is not my fault is you are not informed :lecture
most of all you are not informed...:lecture
and this is the media's fault...(or quest)
check by yourself if you have time every single mentioned video..
disney's team is taking part for the mind control plan from a looooong time...

Teemu's long lost foreign brotha from anotha motha. :lol

Thanks, I'll watch them when I get a chance. Don't expct to make a convert of me.

the video I did link to you is the most important of all you have seen already..
believe me...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzoLKY1bNZs&feature=share&list=PLDC1FDF96961736A5[/ame]

please all you guys try to look at this...

If Luke and the old timers are back I hope its for a brief cameo as a young Ewok Sith assassinates them all one by one in short sequences ala Order 66. :lol
Then to make it even better he can report success back to his Sith Lord and master Jar Jar Binks who has gone to the Darkside. :vader

If Luke and the old timers are back I hope its for a brief cameo as a young Ewok Sith assassinates them all one by one in short sequences ala Order 66. :lol
Then to make it even better he can report success back to his Sith Lord and master Jar Jar Binks who has gone to the Darkside. :vader

:rotfl

The Ewok Sith then makes a dinner of Han Solo, as he was denied doing in Jedi. That Teebo always looked a little angry!

disney is taking part for a long time for the illuminati conspiration..
disney is §hit..let's try to inform you...:lecture
this is story :lecture
walt disney was a 33 degree feemason..

You are right....but let me assure you that your wasting your time trying to reach people here...

not everyone is completely brain dead ;)

so star wars is the devil?

i knew it...............:lecture

You are right....but let me assure you that your wasting your time trying to reach people here...

Hence why he/she is wasting their time here. :lecture:lol

sometimes is better to remember we have to take the blue pill..:lecture

disney is taking part for a long time for the illuminati conspiration..
disney is §hit..let's try to inform you...:lecture
this is story :lecture
walt disney was a 33 degree feemason..

is so sad the most of people doesn't know anything about this incoming menace...:monkey2
btw let's continue to take the red pill..

the subliminal messages are not in the story but in scene clips..the lion king scene is sadly true I've seen with my own eyes..B&Bernie is incredible but true..
buena vista & disney don't work togheter? maybe I wrong...

btw you have got a pm mate...
sorry for the OT guys my intention was only inform the most of people in the world, then is only up to their..believe or not..

The quoted posts have been brought to you courtesy of:

:cuckoo: TIN FOIL :cuckoo:
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

TERRORISM!

Back