Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Episode VII (2015) Discussion Thread

:lol No worries, there's a few of us around here - represent! :rock :wink1:

They beat you to it a couple pages back. :wave :lol

..& yes - great news!! :yess:

ahh.. well.. so for poeple like me who are late for the party and missed out the couple pages before ;)

You can remake horror, that's almost a rule.......

But you don't re make the original Saga of Star Wars .. EVER ..

If there was ever a re make it would have to be with W.E.T.A technology like they did with avatar but even far more advanced.

I would watch that re make but it would have to tick every box and I can't picture any re make of the OT manage to do so

Great news on the writing situation .... Hope the director is announced soon .... As for KOTCS well that fits into the same slot as AOTC ...

If there was a remake, all the little ********* kiddies here would be all over it, trolling us older members as fossils who can't appreciate their need to completely destroy something by watering it down and bastardizing it to put their **** stamp on it so they can call it their own.

I heard about Kasdan a day or so ago being co-writer, my only concern is will he come with the attitude why he didn't do Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom and had to be pursuaded to write Return of the Jedi?

I'd say many chats have been had.. so any bugs like that would've presumably been ironed out early on.

With Kasdan on board - the ship is looking like holding a steady course so far. It's a pity that Ralph MacQuarrie isn't around anymore, his designs would've solidified the films' potential even further - the classic SW would be on it's way to being back in a big way.

It's a pity that Ralph MacQuarrie isn't around anymore, his designs would've solidified the films' potential even further - the classic SW would be on it's way to being back in a big way.

True, hopefully they go back to a lot of McQuarrie and Johnston's unused concept art for new ships so their influence isn't lost completely.

It's a pity that Ralph MacQuarrie isn't around anymore, his designs would've solidified the films' potential even further .

totally agree.. but I have a feeling they will try as good as possible to keep the OT touch in the new movies.. and that is exactly what I want to see and feel !!! gosh I cant wait...:impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient::impatient:

These will be better movies than the prequels and better received. (they won't touch OT MAGIC/QUALITY, but that's is to be expected by anyone with half a brain) That said, they will be good, and it's a happy time again to be a sw fan!

(of course the dark side could happen and Disney could take us all to hell :))

My mind is blown that Kasdan is back! I wondered why George didn;t hire him to help with the prequels. Oh well, that's the past. Star Wars' future is looking bright. Now if they could announce a solid director I will be beyond thrilled.

Supposedly, Lucas DID offer him a crack at Episode I, but Kasdan wasn't interested. Wonder if he was just busy with other stuff at the time, or did he not want to work with the Bearded One again?

Supposedly, Lucas DID offer him a crack at Episode I, but Kasdan wasn't interested. Wonder if he was just busy with other stuff at the time, or did he not want to work with the Bearded One again?

I gurantee it was when he read the character bios and got down to:

Jar Jar Binks!!!

Wish he'd bitten the bullet and done it anyway -- it might have spared us a "yipee!" or two!:lol

disney is taking part for a long time for the illuminati conspiration..
disney is §hit..let's try to inform you...:lecture
this is story :lecture
walt disney was a 33 degree feemason..

I have to say disney & lucasfilm = §hit

comes from someone I bet my ass off who has no clue and background information what this deal is actually about...

Oh-kayyy... :dunno

Your eloquent words have convinced me. :cuckoo:

[ame]https://youtu.be/PjeVB7Me1yA[/ame]

Your eloquent words have convinced me. :cuckoo:

https://youtu.be/PjeVB7Me1yA

[ame]https://youtu.be/Zz-CoTv7DiI[/ame] :lecture
is not my fault is you are not informed :lecture
most of all you are not informed...:lecture
and this is the media's fault...(or quest)
check by yourself if you have time every single mentioned video..
disney's team is taking part for the mind control plan from a looooong time...

Back