Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They captured a very palpable feeling of quantity of motion.

Say-what-gif_1.gif

I have absolutely nothing negative to say. I went from a mild, not overly impressed feeling after my first viewing, to absolutely loving it today, I have probably watched it a dozen or so times so far.

I love the ominous feeling of foreboding, it almost gives me goosebumps about what might be stirring in the story, has a very supernatural feeling to it, if that makes sense. A lot of credit to the narration on this.

Wasnt crazy about the lightsaber at first, but it has grown on me. I love the Sith (I assume) stumbling through the forest, feels very eerie. Seeing the Sith makes me think of Luke in the Cave on Dagobah.

This really FEELS like Star Wars to me, it feels most like Empire in it's tone, though I dont want to set the bar too high.

I care now, and I cant wait.

This exactly describes the days following my first viewing of TPM.:lol

Speculation going around

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Might be me, but the one part that certainly did not feel Star War-ish was when they have the close up of the squad of Stormtroopers. It has a JJ touch to it, more similar to Star Trek or hell even something other that is Sci-Fi. Sounds stupid, but it's the one part that doesn't seem right to me. Though, those new costume look sick IMO.

You should read through the thread, pretty sure some of those reaction videos are fellow boardies. :lol

I was being 100% sarcastic. Watching other fans excitement for this is awesome. I'm sure I looked the same as some of the less dramatic ones even after several viewings.

I tried to sit thru the PT again a few months ago and I just couldn't do it.

It feels like work.

At least the most painful parts of ROTJ have great parts interspersed within it and you know you will be rewarded with a grand finale.

Darth Maul battle was cool back in 99 though, I just can't arrive there anymore.

Last edited:
Back