Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it bad that the Phantom Menace trailer had me more excited than this? AND, we all know how the Phantom Menace turned out. LOL

Menace trailer was a better teaser/trailer for sure. It was much more exciting than this one and actually felt more like classic Star Wars. I liked parts of the new teaser but they could have made it much more magical and epic IMO. I was let down watching it but know there is no way the new movie can be worse than the prequels...

I died laughing at the new Lucas version of the trailer though.

... ...

image.jpg
image.jpg

Where was the superimposed.....Nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! when the ghost of Anakin was confronted by Darth Driver?

:rotfl

That shot has me most curious; why flying that low to the surface of water? My initial gut tells me to avoid some kind of detection.........are they gathering intel? or something more.......has me curious?

I'm told by a very good source they're attacking Luke in his stronghold, Luke destroys them with a wave of his hand.

I hope the Jedi are finally cool and cool looking. Sith have dominated our hearts up to this point.

the Star Wars "The Force Awakens" teaser is a lot like the cave in "The Empire Strikes Back"... it is only what you take with you.

Yeah, the countless "clever" trailer mashups have already worn thin. Like the countless "clever" photoshops of the sword. Yeah, yeah.. There were a few genuinely funny things done, but now it's a bit painful IMO. The Lego one is one of the first and best YouTube vids.

100% Love the trailer now.

Back