Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is who the movie is for IMO

1981 white suburban boys? :lol :wink1:

/Insert Soccer droid :)

rPYsVE0.jpg

So did they get rid of the dish on the falcon?

I only hate that the teaser is only shown oh you know a year before the movie comes out... Those A Holes

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

It appears to be a new dish, replacing the one Lando fudged up in Jedi.

All done for marketing purposes, rather than having the same one, we will have two, LOL I am sure they will release a Lego UCS or smaller variants of this.

Yeah, I'm sure they will. :lol

ScroogeCountingHisMoney_714.jpg

Maybe SSF can pass around the collection plate.

All done for marketing purposes, rather than having the same one, we will have two, LOL I am sure they will release a Lego UCS or smaller variants of this.

Maybe...but I still like it. Disney will have no problem selling Falcons to older and younger generations, no matter what it looks like, no matter the backstory.

I can't complain, all falcon toys are the first thing that sells out quick anywhere, so I am hoping I can find the good ones as they come out with the movie toys are anything they throw at me...

I can't complain, all falcon toys are the first thing that sells out quick anywhere, so I am hoping I can find the good ones as they come out with the movie toys are anything they throw at me...

How much you want to bet HT is developing a two-foot long Falcon as we speak? :lol

That's what I am afraid of, Lego is making a bigger than life Marvel's Shield Carrier UCS that's rumored to go for 300usd, Hot toys will kill us with the episode VII version and a New Hope version just because of the dish not to mention with the sideshow exclusive's mini figures to go with them...

Well, the original Kenner one and the Hasbro one were for 3.75" figures, I had the Hasbro one and it was big af (and still too small to be really in scale, I'm guessing 1/24th scale).

I really can't see them making a 1/12 (6") scale version.

I think this is one of those exceptions where they can get away by just saying 2 feet rather than scale, which is why I like Lego, they just release anything and make it fit with minifigures but that's beside the point, we know we couldn't have minifigures for a hot toys version, but I would still buy it

Back