Star Wars: The Force Awakens (12/18/15)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see.. understand.. yes GL overdid it in that case... I HATE the pod race scene when they introduced all those stupid muppets that got not even kids excited I guess... if you talk about that.. Agreed.. that has to get reduced A LOT !

ROTJ ///I loved the Jabba scenes before GL added more that over did it (Singing aliens BS)

I appreciate the old practical effects. They make sense, the fact that they used cgi to do most of the clone troopers in episode 2/3 was ridiculously cheap of Lukas Films...

But I do not a bunch of crappy muppets. That time has passed. The practical alien races... Aka humans with different skin color and tentacles or horns, should all be done like Maul. But past that they shouldn't use puppets. The CGI is a lot better than in the early 2000's. This film can be phenomenal if they ride the right line and don't ruin it by using too much of one or the other. Knowing disney, budget will not be an issue as the ceiling on this particular is the highest of any film of late before release hahaha

If SW could somehow get the equivalent of Davy Jones then I'd be totally fine with that. But I don't know that I can think of any other straight CG character that conveyed the presence that he did.

So it's Andy Serkis confirmed on the voice, and he's most likely playing.....
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sounds like a pretty apt description of the PT in general. Hiyo!

IJZ5Jk6.gif

those thinking this will only be a trilogy with spinoff films... i expect to be dissapointed. I think as long as it makes moolah, we will see further episodes beyond 9, AND the spinnoff.s

I'd say Episode 10- infinity are pretty much a lock, unless SW miraculously stops making money.

those thinking this will only be a trilogy with spinoff films... i expect to be dissapointed. I think as long as it makes moolah, we will see further episodes beyond 9, AND the spinnoff.s

I'd say Episode 10- infinity are pretty much a lock, unless SW miraculously stops making money.

I never suggested that they would just stop at Episode 9, I'm just saying I hope that they keep the trilogy thing going and if they want to have it like the MCU just have each trilogy be a new "phase" with a bit of closure with each 3rd act. Don't have Episode 9 end on a cliffhanger, or Episode 12, and so on.

I don't understand the hate for the new lightsaber. A crossguard is nothing "fancy" or "useless". It is something that humans have been building into their swords throughout centuries. Something that proved itself to be essential. Meanwhile the katana on which the classical lightsaber hilt is based failed to modify and ended up inferior to european medieval swords.
Please open your minds for something new and give it a chance.

I don't understand the hate for the new lightsaber. A crossguard is nothing "fancy" or "useless". It is something that humans have been building into their swords throughout centuries. Something that proved itself to be essential. Meanwhile the katana on which the classical lightsaber hilt is based failed to modify and ended up inferior to european medieval swords.

Except traditional crossguards aren't made out of deadly laser blades that can cut your own hands off :lol

I don't have any hate for it either. But some people are right in the fact that it should be energy where it crosses, and not the saber hilt.

Back